At what time will the patch come???

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: At what time will the patch come???

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: Admiral DadMan

Y'all are kinda like that Peanuts character "Linus" awaiting the arrival of "The Great Pumpkin", sitting in what he called "the most sincere pumpkin patch around". [;)]

Dadman, you suckin' my flava here...
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
DrewMatrix
Posts: 1429
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:49 pm

RE: At what time will the patch come???

Post by DrewMatrix »

I keep worrying the Red Sox will win seven playoff games in a row (last 4 games straight to beat Yankees then 3 games in a row vs St. Louis) and _still_ manage to lose the series!!!
Image
Beezle - Rapidly running out of altitude, airspeed and ideas.
User avatar
Titanwarrior89
Posts: 3282
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:07 pm
Location: arkansas
Contact:

RE: At what time will the patch come???

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

Probley will come in November sometime(maybe). I bought BIN the other day-started not too-because if they won't give me the patch , I won't buy BIN. But I bought it! I hate it when I am WEAK![:D]
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”