Airstrikes with no enemy armor left

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Banjo
Posts: 686
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Southwest Missouri

Post by Banjo »

While playing the MC, I called in airstrikes blind. Meaning no specific target was pinpointed, just locations where I thought the enemy might be sitting. I had two strikes hit an HQ tent, and one hit an ammo dump. Two more spotted enemy tanks and took them out. One went after one of my vehicles. As I said these were brought in with no specific target. Does this mean they will attack targets other than armor, I don't know. Just thought I would put my two cents in. I'm experimenting with airstrikes.
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”