For those who may be interested, some news

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Post by Supervisor »

Thanks Mac, you left me hanging out to dry.
MacCready
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2001 10:00 am
Location: USA

Post by MacCready »

Yes thanks I saw the answer in the MBT pre announcment.SP2 code.

Does anyone here play the SPWW2 game?
Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Post by Supervisor »

No problem, just having some fun!!! I thought I had one too many.
Haven't played in a while (since about SPWAW ver 4.0) but yes many do including WB, because they're many comparisons and complaints between SPWW2 & SPWAW.

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: gmenfan ]
MacCready
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2001 10:00 am
Location: USA

Post by MacCready »

I realized (to late)that it was a redundant post.
troopie
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.

Post by troopie »

Originally posted by Alby:


what??
:confused:
I made some mid seventies South African units for SPWAW. Used the Canadian OOB and information from SP2. ATGM and SAM code and a lot of the modern .shps are still in SPWAW.

An Olifant is basically an upgunned, uparmoured, upsighted Centurion. I used the Olifant 1 stats to give the Tigers at least a chance. With the 70's sight and the 105mmL7 (IIRC) gun it can one shot kill a Tiger at 2000m. It can also more than hold it's own against a IS-III, IS-IV, or a King Tiger.

troopie

[ August 09, 2001: Message edited by: troopie ]
Pamwe Chete
Gen. Maczek
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed May 09, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Tychy, Poland

Post by Gen. Maczek »

Is there anywhere u can still buy SP3? :confused: I had a copy ages ago, but that was before we moved house...Twice.
Regards.
Gen. Maczek
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”