Send a thought to Krull

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Randy
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Torrance, Calif. USA

Post by Randy »

Krull, I'm sorry to learn of your accident. Even though I've never played you on-line, I've enjoyed reading your posts. My wife and I wish you and your wife and family our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon. Randy
Semper Fi
Randy

The United States Marines: America's 911 Force-The Tip of the Spear
Machean
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Machean »

Hope you get well soon Krull!
Bang, Bang, your dead!
RichardTheFirst
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Algés, Lisbon - Portugal
Contact:

Post by RichardTheFirst »

Krull: you and your wife have (at least) one big admirer here in Portugal. Get well soon for I'm impatient to play with you.

"Vini, vidi, vinci" - Iulius Cæsar
E Pluribus Unum

Join Steel Panthers Fans
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”