I'm so disappointed!!!

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Jonny_B
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 2:50 pm
Location: Dunnellon, Florida

RE: I'm so disappointed!!!

Post by Jonny_B »

[8D][8D]

Dear shall59:


Well, maybe you should try too win the same game as a Japanese Player, then you would deserve a few bells and whistles.

[:D][:D]
Aqua Team Hunger Force
3rd Infantry Division (mech)
Rock of the Marne
User avatar
crsutton
Posts: 9590
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:56 pm
Location: Maryland

RE: I'm so disappointed!!!

Post by crsutton »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Ah, yes, Intellivision. I remember those days. You're dating yourself, you know.

I'm pretty sure that is illegal in most states. Or is it dating your sister that I am thinking of?
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
User avatar
tsimmonds
Posts: 5490
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:01 pm
Location: astride Mason and Dixon's Line

RE: I'm so disappointed!!!

Post by tsimmonds »

One time my bro's GF and I were having a fight. I told her she'd regret having said, er, something that she said. To that she said, "Yeah, what're you gonna do, date me?"
Fear the kitten!
User avatar
Charles2222
Posts: 3687
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:00 am

RE: I'm so disappointed!!!

Post by Charles2222 »

ORIGINAL: irrelevant

One time my bro's GF and I were having a fight. I told her she'd regret having said, er, something that she said. To that she said, "Yeah, what're you gonna do, date me?"

And then you said' "Isn't that what you're doing now?"
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”