sounds like you DO know what a bar-fine is...
Ah, yes. Olangapo, the Missouri bar, home away from home![;)]
Chez
Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
sounds like you DO know what a bar-fine is...
Post by Mike Solli »
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Where I grew up, you breaded and deep fried 'em ... ate 'em with ketchup ... did it with turkey nuts, too ...ORIGINAL: Bradley7735
You avoided that???!?!? There is nothing better in life than S&S pig balls covered in saurkraut. mmmmm......... pig balls.......
Of course, in some Scandinavian countries, young maidens eat deer nuts raw, right off the deer ...

Made the CPO initiation a piece of cake; all the things I stuffed in my face.
Post by Kwik E Mart »
ORIGINAL: ChezDaJez
Made the CPO initiation a piece of cake; all the things I stuffed in my face.
You sure? How about some truth serum?
Chez

Hey. It is spelled Sauerkraut!! [:-][:)]ORIGINAL: Bradley7735
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
Knowing the frightening things that people from both of those countries eat I stuck with words that I was sure of the meanings of so as to avoid ordering the sweet and sour pigs balls covered in saurkraut.
You avoided that???!?!? There is nothing better in life than S&S pig balls covered in saurkraut. mmmmm......... pig balls.......
[;)]
san miguels for 35 cents a pop
Post by whippleofd »
ORIGINAL: ChezDaJez
Made the CPO initiation a piece of cake; all the things I stuffed in my face.
You sure? How about some truth serum?
Chez
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Of course, in some Scandinavian countries, young maidens eat deer nuts raw, right off the deer ...
Post by pasternakski »
Dude ... that's why wedding videos are so important ...ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Of course, in some Scandinavian countries, young maidens eat deer nuts raw, right off the deer ...
Of course once they get married you can't get them to do it anymore[:(]
Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”






