ORIGINAL: Zorch
I'm afraid to ask - what meds would a Gorn take? Are they natural meds? Approved by the Gorn FDA? What's the Gorn equivalent of LSD?
Gorn meds are smuggled onto this planet in the form of those colored things in Lucky Charms cereal. Our agents come in wearin' the green and no one asks any questions. Those colored things have no effect on humans but are necessary for many of our bodily functions. The pink hearts improve our defensive characteristics, making us hard to find. The yellow moons keep us from making hopeless assaults on enemies, large or small. The orange stars designate which part of Ireland we are from. The green clovers keep us from vomiting up the others. Since the early days, a few new meds have been added, but I'm not sure what they do. I think the blue things are supposed to make us hard until something (not our tails) falls off.









