ORIGINAL: Zorch
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
Disclaimer - There's some controversy about who said this and when.
John Wayne said it in "Sands of Iwo Jima".
Moderator: maddog986
ORIGINAL: Zorch
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
Disclaimer - There's some controversy about who said this and when.

warspite1ORIGINAL: Zorch
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
Disclaimer - There's some controversy about who said this and when.
You can't handle the truth!ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: Zorch
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
Disclaimer - There's some controversy about who said this and when.
I can confirm from personal experience that that is very true.
ORIGINAL: Orm
You can't handle the truth!ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: Zorch
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
Disclaimer - There's some controversy about who said this and when.
I can confirm from personal experience that that is very true.
[;)]

I just thought that was a fitting quote to continue with. And it was indeed from A Few Good Men.ORIGINAL: fodder
ORIGINAL: Orm
You can't handle the truth!ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1
I can confirm from personal experience that that is very true.
[;)]
Not sure if you are stating a fact or a quote or both, if it's a quote it's from.
A Few Good Men.
Asking about character names!? [&:] Have you gone around the bend and walked so far downfield that you are out of sight? [;)]ORIGINAL: warspite1
Right, slight variation on a theme.
Which film were these characters in? Again no cheating please.
Colin and Maggie Harvey
Sam Wheat and Molly Jensen
Carl and Ellie Fredricksen
Jack and Wendy Torrance
warspite1ORIGINAL: Orm
Asking about character names!? [&:] Have you gone around the bend and walked so far downfield that you are out of sight? [;)]ORIGINAL: warspite1
Right, slight variation on a theme.
Which film were these characters in? Again no cheating please.
Colin and Maggie Harvey
Sam Wheat and Molly Jensen
Carl and Ellie Fredricksen
Jack and Wendy Torrance
With that said I have no idea whatsoever.
I am, unfortunately, bad at remembering names. But I do like the idea.
Apparently not as easy as I thought so lets see if another quote helps.ORIGINAL: Orm
"Look, I'm trying to navigate at faster than the speed of light, which means that before you see something, you've already passed through it. Even with an IQ of 6000, it's still brown-trousers time."
ORIGINAL: warspite1
Jack and Wendy Torrance

warspite1ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: warspite1
Jack and Wendy Torrance
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
The Shining
I about crapped myself the first time I saw this movie and this scene. He had been bat-**** crazy from day one.

I give you another quote from this brilliant TV-series before I go and watch some football.ORIGINAL: Orm
Apparently not as easy as I thought so lets see if another quote helps.ORIGINAL: Orm
"Look, I'm trying to navigate at faster than the speed of light, which means that before you see something, you've already passed through it. Even with an IQ of 6000, it's still brown-trousers time."
Person A: "Yo, I didn't know you had any medals. What are they for?"
Person B: "Three years long service. Six years long service. Nine years long service... Twelve years long service."
warspite1ORIGINAL: warspite1
Right, slight variation on a theme.
Which film were these characters in? Again no cheating please.
Colin and Maggie Harvey
Sam Wheat and Molly Jensen
Carl and Ellie Fredricksen
It was indeed quotes from the TV-series Red Dwarf. British comedy at its best.ORIGINAL: Jevhaddah
Red Dwarf [:D]
Cheers
Jev
ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: warspite1
Right, slight variation on a theme.
Which film were these characters in? Again no cheating please.
Colin and Maggie Harvey
Sam Wheat and Molly Jensen
Carl and Ellie Fredricksen
No takers for the other three? One of them is a war film.
Indeed! [:D]One episode has even a conspiracy plot that makes Slaakman jealous. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlWyFDec2rA
warspite1ORIGINAL: HighwayStar
ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: warspite1
Right, slight variation on a theme.
Which film were these characters in? Again no cheating please.
Colin and Maggie Harvey
Sam Wheat and Molly Jensen
Carl and Ellie Fredricksen
No takers for the other three? One of them is a war film.
Carl and Ellie Fredricksen are from Pixar's "UP". As you can see, I'm hooked on Pixar animation.