ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Not, really, Herr von Sprior. [:'(]ORIGINAL: sprior
So, after being over run by Angles, Saxons and Jutes this is a surprise?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... blood.html
Dont call me von, I work for a living.
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Not, really, Herr von Sprior. [:'(]ORIGINAL: sprior
So, after being over run by Angles, Saxons and Jutes this is a surprise?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... blood.html
ORIGINAL: sprior
ORIGINAL: DivePac88
ORIGINAL: sprior
12 year old single malt scotch UNP
My god man... Blended is the only descent scotch to drink! [:-]
You're a sad, sad man

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Blended? What's the point? I'll go with the Limey on this one. Single malt is generally a better drink.ORIGINAL: DivePac88
ORIGINAL: sprior
12 year old single malt scotch UNP
My god man... Blended is the only descent scotch to drink! [:-]

Warspite1ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Hmmm....seems as though we may have a bit of a copyright issue here. For my mug very clearly states that *I* am the "World's Greatest Dad". Care to explain yourself, mate? [;)]ORIGINAL: warspite1
I can top that:
A nice cup of Rosie Lee - served up in a World'd Best Daddy mug.
Post by Chickenboy »
[:D]ORIGINAL: warspite1
Warspite1ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Hmmm....seems as though we may have a bit of a copyright issue here. For my mug very clearly states that *I* am the "World's Greatest Dad". Care to explain yourself, mate? [;)]ORIGINAL: warspite1
I can top that:
A nice cup of Rosie Lee - served up in a World'd Best Daddy mug.
Yes, its quite simple really - I'm a c**p dad, but I like the mug design so I nicked one......

Post by thegreatwent »
Post by DuckofTindalos »
Post by USSAmerica »

Post by USSAmerica »



ORIGINAL: sprior
ORIGINAL: anarchyintheuk
ORIGINAL: sprior
So, after being over run by Angles, Saxons and Jutes this is a surprise?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... blood.html
Have to figure part of it was due to Norman raping and pillaging. I guess it depends on which group of northern raiders founded them.
The Normans were just an over lay at the top, there was no mass Norman/French migration after 1066
I never saw DC get a tornado!










