THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: THE THREAD!!!
In a well known voice no longer with us.
Good morning Americans......it's...Friday. Stand by...for news.
Good morning Americans......it's...Friday. Stand by...for news.
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
LOG!
ORIGINAL: sprior
And true, for some reason the African-American women love the British accent...
![]()
Great....and here i was being told at the brewpub yesterday that I needed to stop sticking my nose in a book and wear a Harley Davidson leather vest, sunglasses and sit on a Hog in order to attract the womenfolk.......

- Attachments
-
- beefy2.jpg (229.97 KiB) Viewed 283 times
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Schanilec
In a well known voice no longer with us.
Good morning Americans......it's...Friday. Stand by...for news.
Paul Harvey. [8D]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Who's vest did you lift, Nik? [:'(]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Golf has been postponed until Monday, as my lovely bride is exhausted from working, and then staying up all day with me yesterday. A fair trade in my book. [8D]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
That is Nik on the pictures?
AFAIK he looked differently in pictures he posted previously...
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: USS America
Who's vest did you lift, Nik? [:'(]
That is Nik on the pictures?
AFAIK he looked differently in pictures he posted previously...
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
-
anarchyintheuk
- Posts: 3958
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 7:08 pm
- Location: Dallas
RE: THE THREAD!!!
It seems he's been practicing his armed robbery look.
log!
ORIGINAL: Apollo11
Hi all,
ORIGINAL: USS America
Who's vest did you lift, Nik? [:'(]
That is Nik on the pictures?
AFAIK he looked differently in pictures he posted previously...
Leo "Apollo11"
Well my pub-buds did comment that the leather vest, sunglasses and harley davidson hat totally "transformed" my look. LoL. Used to get told the same thing back in the day when i'd do Theater.
That and/or it's the weight loss. Ex's are good for something after all. [:D]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: USS America
ORIGINAL: Schanilec
In a well known voice no longer with us.
Good morning Americans......it's...Friday. Stand by...for news.
Paul Harvey. [8D]
And now....you know...the rest of the story.[:)]
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
LOG!
Made my decision the other day on eReaders....and i have to say....I LOVE my new Kindle DX.
OMG....this thing is great. Turns out too that the new DX is the only Kindle with the new improved contrast. I had thought the Kindle 3 had it as well but after comparing them, the DX's resolution/contrast is much sharper. Biggest selling point for me though was the new bigger size. I'm used to reading hardback size books so the 6inch reader won't do it for me (basically the size of a paperback)
The bigger keyboard makes it easy for me to type notes as well. My eyes are loving the no glare display

OMG....this thing is great. Turns out too that the new DX is the only Kindle with the new improved contrast. I had thought the Kindle 3 had it as well but after comparing them, the DX's resolution/contrast is much sharper. Biggest selling point for me though was the new bigger size. I'm used to reading hardback size books so the 6inch reader won't do it for me (basically the size of a paperback)
The bigger keyboard makes it easy for me to type notes as well. My eyes are loving the no glare display

- Attachments
-
- kindledx.jpg (190.39 KiB) Viewed 283 times
- Kwik E Mart
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: warspite1
Warspite1ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: warspite1
Warspite1
WTF!!!!![X(]
[sigh][:'(] American baseball. The San Francisco Giants narrowly escaped with a victory over the Minnesota Twins. Pitcher Timmy (Lincicum) struck out twelve opposing batters in a solid pitching effort.
Nope, still no idea what you are both talking about [:'(] - although if I remember correctly, when I was younger I had one of them, but the wheels fell off. [;)]
well, at least you tried, CB! [8|]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

- Kwik E Mart
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: jeffk3510
Three deer down at the farm tonight by the pond. One of them was the littlest, cuttest, spotted fawn I have ever seen.
please god don't say it was just before you blew its head off...[:(]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

- Kwik E Mart
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
Born to be wild.....
![]()
are those dolphins on the chest of that vest? for REAL chick magnetism, replace with navy wings...we used to call them the "golden leg spreaders"...[8D]
ETA: wood defacement...
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

- Kwik E Mart
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
Born to be wild.....
![]()
are those dolphins on the chest of that vest? for REAL chick magnetism, replace with navy wings...we used to call them the "golden leg spreaders"...[8D]
ETA: wood defacement...
PS - there's WAY too much light in that bar...how do you stand a chance if the chicks get a good look at you?

Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

-
anarchyintheuk
- Posts: 3958
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 7:08 pm
- Location: Dallas
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart
ORIGINAL: jeffk3510
Three deer down at the farm tonight by the pond. One of them was the littlest, cuttest, spotted fawn I have ever seen.
please god don't say it was just before you blew its head off...[:(]
Cute generally means tasty.
LOG!
ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart
PS - there's WAY too much light in that bar...how do you stand a chance if the chicks get a good look at you?
HEY!
Your just jelous cuz i'm White and Nerdy....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw
- thegreatwent
- Posts: 3011
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
- Location: Denver, CO
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Peter Falk has passed away. He was one of my favorite actors.[:(]






