THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by thegreatwent »

Of course I'm now thinking of making home made mac n' cheese. [:)]
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by thegreatwent »

UNP[:)]
User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

fake crab aint' too bad...<shrug>
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

My first, My last, My everything Tithe...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by thegreatwent »

fake crab aint' too bad...<shrug>

I forgot about that and fake scallops. They can be good. Perhaps I overstated my position [:)]
anarchyintheuk
Posts: 3958
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 7:08 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by anarchyintheuk »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

My first, My last, My everything Tithe...

A Barry White shoutout counts as tithes for the rest of the month.
anarchyintheuk
Posts: 3958
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 7:08 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by anarchyintheuk »

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent
fake crab aint' too bad...<shrug>

I forgot about that and fake scallops. They can be good. Perhaps I overstated my position [:)]

Never had fake scallops. Krab is good, loobster . . . not at all.
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25455
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Nikademus

Made my decision the other day on eReaders....and i have to say....I LOVE my new Kindle DX.

OMG....this thing is great. Turns out too that the new DX is the only Kindle with the new improved contrast. I had thought the Kindle 3 had it as well but after comparing them, the DX's resolution/contrast is much sharper. Biggest selling point for me though was the new bigger size. I'm used to reading hardback size books so the 6inch reader won't do it for me (basically the size of a paperback)

The bigger keyboard makes it easy for me to type notes as well. My eyes are loving the no glare display

Image

How are pictures handled in those eBooks (and are there any or is it always just pure text)?


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25455
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Zsssssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Thread, these stitches are annoying. They're on the right side of my belly, and the only time I can't feel them is when I'm lying completely still on my back...[:@]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: sprior

We're going to try vegan for 3 weeks. But not until after the July 4th barbie.
"You don't win friends with salad!"
Image
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »


Vegan = You'd better like tofu.....a LOT


"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

ORIGINAL: Terminus
when I'm lying completely still on my back...[:@]

hmmm....sounds like you need to let someone else do more of the work...[;)]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

TTIF and going home from work tithe....have a great weekend, lads! [&o]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent

Of course I'm now thinking of making home made mac n' cheese. [:)]
Warspite1

Mmmmm Mac n Cheese - my favourite food in the whole wide world.....Thegreatwent, if you do make some I hope you use strong Canadian Cheddar. Three layers of cheese between two layers of macarroni. Then pour some milk on top and cook until brown.

Mmmmmmm I wish I hadn't gotten home so late, I really could do with some of that right now.....
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by warspite1 »

As the great Barney himself once said:

Macaroni macaroni mac and cheese
Three times daily pretty please
Macaroni macaroni mac and cheese
We love mac and cheese
Oh yeah
We love mac and cheese
We love it
We love mac and cheese
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by warspite1 »

....a modern classic I believe..........
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: tastes like well.....LOG!

Post by scott64 »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

Just tried a "Veggie" Hot dog for the first time.

My advice? DONT.

The only good veggie hot dog is a REAL hot dog. [:'(][:D]
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Grollub »

Good night friends [>:]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart

ORIGINAL: Terminus
when I'm lying completely still on my back...[:@]

hmmm....sounds like you need to let someone else do more of the work...[;)]

Like whom? The girlfriend I don't have?
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”