Disregard...

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
VSWG
Posts: 3217
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Germany

RE: Disregard...

Post by VSWG »

Apparently "disregarding" is the fad of the day...
Image
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

True. I came by today to add my disregards[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
VSWG
Posts: 3217
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Germany

RE: Disregard...

Post by VSWG »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

True. I came by today to add my disregards[:D]
I can't reply to your post, because then I wouldn't be disregarding this thread.
Image
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

What if I just came by to give my disregards to old Broadway?[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

Oh and don't remember me to Harold Square[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: Disregard...

Post by Grollub »

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent
I feel that I must quote an earlier post in this thread ...


quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

If a thread is typed in the woods, and there is no one there to disregard it, is it regarded?


You sir are paying far to much regard[:D]

I'm afraid you are right ... regard level approcahing peak ... so please disregard my previous post.
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Disregard...

Post by AW1Steve »

disrespects,disregards and dis-tithes! [:D]
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

Add further distaste, disbelief and dis-tithes[:D]
User avatar
TOMLABEL
Posts: 4473
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Alabama - ROLL TIDE!!!!!

RE: Disregard...

Post by TOMLABEL »

Oh please....dis-continue! [:D]
Image
Art by the Rogue-USMC

WITP Admiral's Edition: Ship & Sub Art/Base Unit Art/Map Icon Art

"If destruction be our lot - it will come from within"...Abraham Lincoln
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Is it art if no one appreciates it? [:(]
Only if nobody created it.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

What if I just came by to give my disregards to old Broadway?[:D]
Hmmm... I think I just forgot the Maine.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Oh and don't remember me to Harold Square[:D]
Reminds me of all those Beatles songs that weren't hits:

I Don't Wanna Hold Your Hand
She Ignores You (nah, nah, nah)
Please Displease Me

and, of course, the completely forgotten:

Hinder!
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

Oh please....dis-continue!


Sorry Steve, don't want to disturb you[:D][:D]
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

My post count is slaughtered by the death of the Thread, must build insurance.
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Disregard...

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent
Oh please....dis-continue!


Sorry Steve, don't want to disturb you[:D][:D]


That wasn't me....that was Tom. I'm already disturbed.Very disturbed.And dis-regarded....But I expect to be "resting comfortably", soon. [:D]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Disregard...

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

What if I just came by to give my disregards to old Broadway?[:D]
Hmmm... I think I just forgot the Maine.


How could you forget the Maine? The Maine what? [:D]
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent

My post count is slaughtered by the death of the Thread, must build insurance.
This is twice now for me. When they recovered from the great hack of '04, I lost about 1,400, and this time it was a couple hundred or so. I mean, my post count is to me what Ringo's drums were to hi m - they loom large in my legend.

Oh, but never mind. Nothing really matters to me.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

What if I just came by to give my disregards to old Broadway?[:D]
Hmmm... I think I just forgot the Maine.


How could you forget the Maine? The Maine what? [:D]
The raine. In Spaine. On the plaine.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

Wern't we also supposed to remember the Alamo, although I am not sure why[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Wern't we also supposed to remember the Alamo, although I am not sure why[:D]
Fageddaboudit.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”