The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

Home sick tithe. I really hate to have to waste a sick day being sick. [:(]

[:D] Yeah, ain't it awful?!!! [:'(]

But i do hope you are feeling better soon - what ails you?
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

The Thread!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

Is it padded? I like padding......

You ARE padding... <mumble, mumble, mumble>... the car had one front wheel MISSING!
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by Dixie »

This one has bad words in it [:-]&nbsp; But it's funny [:D]
&nbsp;
http://freespace.virgin.net/mike.spezzano/FASTSHOW/amazing.mp3
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
RUPD3658
Posts: 6921
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:25 am
Location: East Brunswick, NJ

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RUPD3658 »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

Home sick tithe. I really hate to have to waste a sick day being sick. [:(]

[:D] Yeah, ain't it awful?!!! [:'(]

But i do hope you are feeling better soon - what ails you?

Sore throat from hell. Woke up with it yesterday but it went away by lunch. By 3pm I could barely swallow and felt lightheaded and dizzy. Slight fever (100) was the probable cause of this.

14 hours of sleep, several asparin, and large doses of wonton soup seem to have knocked out the invaders. I plan follow up assaults using orange juce and Greek lemon soup.

I refuse to see a DR since he will ony check my prostate and tell me it is a virus that he can't give me anything for. For a $10 co-pay he could at least do a dance or tell a joke to earn his money.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by niceguy2005 »

mmmmm soup!

with my poor spelling abilities I ALMOST wrote soap. [8|]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

Evening tithe
&nbsp;
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

like a r_ er LOG!

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: Terminus


You ARE padding...

I am a rock.

You are pudge.

User avatar
fabertong
Posts: 4546
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:01 am
Location: Bristol, England, U.K.

RE: like a r_ er LOG!

Post by fabertong »

Forgive me Thread....for I posted an almost politcal thought in the forums.......and that I swore I would never do.......but that is what red wine will do to you.......
User avatar
fabertong
Posts: 4546
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:01 am
Location: Bristol, England, U.K.

RE: The Glorious Thread!

Post by fabertong »

Also I appear to have posted under the dreaded sign of.....log......which I also swore not to do......
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: The Glorious Thread!

Post by Speedysteve »

Pfffft the red wine explains why you are still up. Get to processing the turn I sent you at 22.03[:'(]
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
fabertong
Posts: 4546
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:01 am
Location: Bristol, England, U.K.

RE: The Glorious Thread!

Post by fabertong »

Too 'tired and and emotional' to do turn tonight.............will do first thing....am.............
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: The Glorious Thread!

Post by Speedysteve »

Emotional eh? Or as Penguins call it pished?[;)]
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: The Glorious Thread!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

"Do you ever get the feeling youre not wanted somewhere?" tithe? Last day at work, middle of my shift, my system logins get turned off. [:D][:D][:D]&nbsp;
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Thread

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

Good afternoon gentlemen...


...and Americans [:'(]

Why you lit......oh, I'm sorry, confused you with a Frenchman for a second....carry on.....
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: Thread

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo


Why you lit......oh, I'm sorry, confused you with a Frenchman for a second....carry on.....

I shall indeed carry on, I would have anyway, but thankyou for giving me your permission
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
wyrmmy
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:35 am

RE: Thread

Post by wyrmmy »

What, your Turtlekrieg offensive getting too you?
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: like a r_ er LOG!

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: fabertong

Forgive me Thread....for I posted an almost politcal thought in the forums.......and that I swore I would never do.......but that is what red wine will do to you.......

I thought your post was great. [:D]
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: The Glorious LOG!

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: fabertong

Also I appear to have posted under the dreaded sign of.....log......which I also swore not to do......

Another convert....soon your avatar will be replaced with a flying log and cape!

User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

NO!
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Thread

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

On a similar subject, I love the History Channel. I'm sitting here listening to a show on the Soviet space program where whoever wrote this drivel seems to be trying to place sideways blame for the death of the 3 US astronauts in the training fire by saying something along the lines of that the accident could have been avoided if the Russians had released the truth about their accidents. Umm.....[X(]

Did your see "Dogfights" in HC last week? The comercials were talking about the duel between the Japanese Battleship YAMAMOTO and Taffy 3. [:-] I saw three commercails with this before they fixed it.

Oh yes. It took them FOUR DAYS (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to fix it. [8|]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”