The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: Thread

Post by DuckofTindalos »

The History Channel... Pffft...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

Good evening all
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

I never watch the History Channel anymore.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: The Glorious Thread!

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

"Do you ever get the feeling youre not wanted somewhere?" tithe? Last day at work, middle of my shift, my system logins get turned off. [:D][:D][:D] 

So did you stop working?[:)]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

LOG!

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

The History Channel... Pffft...

They actually didn't do a bad job on it. GF unit and I watched it. GF unit actually got interested in it! Usually she goes....."War History...>ZZZZZZZZZZZ"

They got most of the salient points right even if they hyped up the "squaring off" a bit.

User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: LOG!

Post by BrucePowers »

Good evening Nik[:)]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

Christmas presents from my nieces' arrived yesterday. I received "Flags of Our Fathers"[:)]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Thread

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo


Why you lit......oh, I'm sorry, confused you with a Frenchman for a second....carry on.....

I shall indeed carry on, I would have anyway, but thankyou for giving me your permission

A true gentleman doesnt need permission. [;)]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

Tithe because it is Friday[:)]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: like a r_ er LOG!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

ORIGINAL: fabertong

Forgive me Thread....for I posted an almost politcal thought in the forums.......and that I swore I would never do.......but that is what red wine will do to you.......

I thought your post was great. [:D]

Link?
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

So Onime, are you still at work[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

Ah, one more page is safe from wood[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

I never watch the History Channel anymore.

When its a choice between that, Molto Mario of the Food Network, SPCA stories on Animal Planet or the biker people on Discovery I choose the lesser of the evils.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

Well, I am going to go try the fitness center again. Wish me luck.[:)]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: The Glorious Thread!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

"Do you ever get the feeling youre not wanted somewhere?" tithe? Last day at work, middle of my shift, my system logins get turned off. [:D][:D][:D] 

So did you stop working?[:)]

My boss logged me in under his account. But we got a good laugh out of it.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

I never watch the History Channel anymore.

When its a choice between that, Molto Mario of the Food Network, SPCA stories on Animal Planet or the biker people on Discovery I choose the lesser of the evils.

Well I can't argue with that[:)]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: LOG!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus
They got most of the salient points right even if they hyped up the "squaring off" a bit.

They do get a tad overly dramatic/propagandistic, dont they? [8|]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

Well, the fitness center calls (it closes at 9 on Fridays)[:)]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Christmas presents from my nieces' arrived yesterday. I received "Flags of Our Fathers"[:)]

Saw that recently. Was not terribly impressed. Maybe I should lower my expectations....I'll enjoy Hollywood movies more. [8|]

I am kinda curious about that "flip side" one you guys mentioned.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

So Onime, are you still at work[:D]

I am. They decided to wring me out before they cut me loose. I'm actually having a very full day today....and trying my best to care.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”