ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
Well, the fitness center calls (it closes at 9 on Fridays)[:)]
Just signed up for a gym myself. Lets see if I will actually go. [:D]
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
Post by Onime No Kyo »
ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
Well, the fitness center calls (it closes at 9 on Fridays)[:)]
Post by BrucePowers »
Post by Onime No Kyo »
Post by BrucePowers »
Post by Onime No Kyo »
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
I never watch the History Channel anymore.
When its a choice between that, Molto Mario of the Food Network, SPCA stories on Animal Planet or the biker people on Discovery I choose the lesser of the evils.
Post by Onime No Kyo »
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
Alton Brown of Good eats is very entertaining. He appeals both to my inner chef and inner nerd. [:D]
Myth busters on Discovery is pretty good too.
Post by Onime No Kyo »
Post by DuckofTindalos »
Post by BrucePowers »
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
I never watch the History Channel anymore.
When its a choice between that, Molto Mario of the Food Network, SPCA stories on Animal Planet or the biker people on Discovery I choose the lesser of the evils.
Alton Brown of Good eats is very entertaining. He appeals both to my inner chef and inner nerd. [:D]
Myth busters on Discovery is pretty good too.
Post by BrucePowers »
Post by BrucePowers »
Post by BrucePowers »
Post by BrucePowers »
Post by BrucePowers »
Post by BrucePowers »
Post by BrucePowers »




