The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

The Cowboys were playing the Seahawks, right? Oh dear, oh dear, Nik's going to be insufferable...

Er, MORE insufferable??? [:D] [:D]
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Terminus

The Cowboys were playing the Seahawks, right? Oh dear, oh dear, Nik's going to be insufferable...

Er, MORE insufferable??? [:D] [:D]
Go Rams...
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Terminus

The Cowboys were playing the Seahawks, right? Oh dear, oh dear, Nik's going to be insufferable...

Er, MORE insufferable??? [:D] [:D]

In defiance of all laws of nature, yes...[:D]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Tithe. [&o]
 
OK, I have the weekend off.....errr....its been so long, I think I've forgotten what to do with it. What do I do now? [&:]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Tithe. [&o]

OK, I have the weekend off.....errr....its been so long, I think I've forgotten what to do with it. What do I do now? [&:]

Oh dear... Learn to spell... Develop a less obnoxious personality... Go play in traffic... The possibilities are endless...[:'(]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Tithe. [&o]

OK, I have the weekend off.....errr....its been so long, I think I've forgotten what to do with it. What do I do now? [&:]

Oh dear... Learn to spell... Develop a less obnoxious personality... Go play in traffic... The possibilities are endless...[:'(]

1) That's why the Lord made spellcheckers.

2) Apparently, at least if youre any indication, developing a less abnoxious personality requires falling in love. So, any day now......

3) I played in traffic yesterday.


"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

"The Lord" might have made spellcheckers, but they don't help if you don't USE THEM!
abnoxious
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

Why do my dogs think it is a punishment to be clean? [&:][:(]
 
Oh well, at least they don't eat usb memory sticks or mobile phones, or tampons, or small family cars...[:D]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

Why do my dogs think it is a punishment to be clean? [&:][:(]

Oh well, at least they don't eat usb memory sticks or mobile phones, or tampons, or small family cars...[:D]

So, is your house submerged now? I assume so, since you sound like you've just been through the deluge that is giving dogs a bath?
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

So, is your house submerged now? I assume so, since you sound like you've just been through the deluge that is giving dogs a bath?

Not far off the bathroom is, and most of the rest of the house as had wet dogs shaking themselves in every possible room[:@]. The bathroom is also a nice shade of faded brown with white patches now, and the dogs are hiding from us.
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Lovely...[:D]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Lovely...[:D]

It was worse when we first got home, I wasn't sure we had the right dogs 'cause they should have had white bits [:)]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by niceguy2005 »

This Thread has really gone to the dogs. [:'(]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by niceguy2005 »

*pre-snow shoe tithe.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

All alone tithe [:(] [&o]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
Yava
Posts: 2129
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:36 am
Location: Poland/Kolobrzeg

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Yava »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

All alone tithe [:(] [&o]


You're not alone :D

Howdi all....[:)]
Image
Art by Dixie.
User avatar
VSWG
Posts: 3217
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Germany

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by VSWG »

Hello Yava. [:)]
Image
User avatar
Yava
Posts: 2129
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:36 am
Location: Poland/Kolobrzeg

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Yava »

How's it going lad? [:)] 
Image
Art by Dixie.
User avatar
Yava
Posts: 2129
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:36 am
Location: Poland/Kolobrzeg

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Yava »

Oh I saw the Penguin somewhere near here[:'(]
Anyways I got to go...
Ta da...[:)]
Image
Art by Dixie.
User avatar
VSWG
Posts: 3217
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Germany

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by VSWG »

Not bad. I'm not as busy as I should be, but I'm less lazy than I used to be. [;)] I call this an improvement and decided to "work on it". [:D]

Where've you been?
Image
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”