The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Thread!

Post by Mynok »


He'd love his own little kingdom, wouldn't he.......Baron Speedy the Obstreperous.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: lump!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

huh huh huh huh huh huh...you called your wife a "lump" huh huh huh huh huh huh


Yup. Been calling her that for over 20 years. [:D]

Damn computer died while I was off work so I have some 13 pages to catch up here. Also couldn't get any turns either. [:(]

Edit: Uh, make that 23 pages. [X(]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

2:55:42 - I'm done. I'm hungry. I'm going home.



Image

[&:] Is this you????

It was a joke. Remember my swinging onion song marathon (can't remember the name - guess I blocked it out of my memory). I tried to find a pic of him eating an onion. Was unsuccessful. [:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: LOG!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

Reading Terminus's SPAM-a-Grams are a much more sureal experience while playing the Leek song in the background......

That's it!. Leek, not onion.

22 pages to go.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: LEEK!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

ORIGINAL: Terminus


Pffft... Whatever you said, Pickle-Boy...

a ra ta ta a dibby dibby go go a bits ta ta and den and doe......a bi ta ta a bing za flo a fitz und den a biing ge zo.

and a biz da da a dee long go.....a dabba dabba daaaaa, and a yabba yabba doo...
a biz da da, a dee long go...but a dagga dagga dooo dooo

a byat ta ta....for a bick da da but a dibbi dibbi do

BOM BUM BOM BUM BOM BUM BOM BUM BOM.....



Play it again!!!!!



Ahh, playing it again. Kind of missed it.....
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: VSWG

I hope this link doesn't put Nik (and Mike) over the edge...

Cows with guns

Too late on my part. [:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: VSWG

Then there's the Llama song...

http://www.3dweb.no/galleri/stuestolbm/bilder/anim1.swf

Couldn't open it. Back to the lovely leeks.....
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: LEEK!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: fabertong



Every song does.............
NO! Even the Barney song? [X(]

That was the big problem with ABBA......

Now I understand why I love ABBA so much. [:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

I always thought ABBA singing Waterloo was just adding insult to injury for Napolean. [;)]

Napoleon too, or is that one?
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: LOG!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Anyone see Bruce today?  Yesterday I sent him 19 spreadsheets that I use for WitP.  I fear he may have overloaded. [:(][:D]

I was back at the salt mines. Analysis of spreadsheets is in work [:)]

I'm back in my own salt mines today. I was off 15 of the past 17 days, but it was hardly a vacation. Coming back really sucked. I just want to go home. 4 hours to go.

and 20 pages to go too....
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

Here he is at 145 x 144 pixels - which should be the biggest size it can be for the avatar...

Image

How do you do that and keep it clear?

<-----------(Unlike mine.)

Edit: Damn, up to 21 pages again.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Thread!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

DANCING QUEEN.......!

Fernando!

I am embarrassed to say that I own their greatest hits CD.



I got a copy of just about everything they sang while in Kosovo. I drove my soldiers crazy blaring it in the office. The joys of command. [:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: scott1964

[:'(]

Image

Who are they? They certainly aren't Chip 'n Dale.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Stop trying to hide behind your fake European differences. Everyone knows all Euros are the same. Except Danes, who are Africans, of course....

Speaking of Danes, T, you don't happen to live in Copenhagen, do you? Have you ever heard of the Speed Bandits? [X(][:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Argh, no... I don't live in Copenhagen! They're stranger than your average Fleattlites over there...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: Mannock

Atlast! Got a new power supply for my PC and it's up and running again. Finally some WitP. Though not until tomorrow. Got different marital obligations to take care of today. [;)]

Happened to me too. I was off Wednesday through Sunday and of couse it happened Wednesday morning. I won't get mine until tomorrow or Wednesday. [:@] 5 days home and no turns. [:(]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Argh, no... I don't live in Copenhagen! They're stranger than your average Fleattlites over there...

Search for Speed Bandits. They ain't half bad after looking at that video. [:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

Still trying to back up my ailing machine... [:(]
Just delete all the naked animal and nun pictures, it will go much faster. [:'(]

There were naked nun pictures? [X(] No wonder the first Thread got deleted. [:D]

You missed some interesting times.

Wohoo. 19 pages to go.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Argh, no... I don't live in Copenhagen! They're stranger than your average Fleattlites over there...

Search for Speed Bandits. They ain't half bad after looking at that video. [:D]

Yes, they are...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16743
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers




Yup, that's what they called it in New York also.

I know I'm a rather recent arrival, but I thought in NY they call that "do ya wanna fresh one"? [;)]

When I was in wood shop class in junior high the shop teacher was making a new paddle for the principal. The new one was more aerodynamic. It had holes drilled thru it to cut wind resistance.[:D]

My French teacher in elementary school had one with holes drilled in it. One year, the school had an auction and he put it in the auction. A group of us pooled our money together and won it. We promptly walked outside and burned it. [:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”