The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

Sorry guys. I was referring to the fact that after Mike posted about the Hercules RUPD said "Goat". Then after he replied to my last post he said "Donkey".

You'll have to forgive me. I'm in a foul mood and have just come back from the gym [;)]
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

one of my all time favorites, the C-130 mighty Herc. I was actually surprised to see that the B-52 (the plane, not the band, though they both rock) is 5 years older than the C-130. However, while the B-52 is still in service the last one produced was in 1961. The C-130 is still in production with the last delivery being in 1999.

THe Mighty Herc

Image

Eeewww. I've spent too much time in these.
Yeah, but they are a great sight if you are needing to get out of somewhere rather quickly, or needing to get something in really badly. But yeah, I wouldn't recommend booking a trip on one of those.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

Beginning to think that those rumors about the English might be true. [;)]

Welsh mate, Welsh[;)]

Don't tarnish me with the same brush.......[:'(]
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16757
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

dog
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16757
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: Speedy

Sorry guys. I was referring to the fact that after Mike posted about the Hercules RUPD said "Goat". Then after he replied to my last post he said "Donkey".

You'll have to forgive me. I'm in a foul mood and have just come back from the gym [;)]

You threw me for a loop.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
fabertong
Posts: 4546
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:01 am
Location: Bristol, England, U.K.

RE: Test Thread

Post by fabertong »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

dog
Mike's got it in for you as well Steven......
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16757
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

one of my all time favorites, the C-130 mighty Herc. I was actually surprised to see that the B-52 (the plane, not the band, though they both rock) is 5 years older than the C-130. However, while the B-52 is still in service the last one produced was in 1961. The C-130 is still in production with the last delivery being in 1999.

THe Mighty Herc

Image

Eeewww. I've spent too much time in these.
Yeah, but they are a great sight if you are needing to get out of somewhere rather quickly, or needing to get something in really badly. But yeah, I wouldn't recommend booking a trip on one of those.

[:D]

Yeah, 8 hours on one sucks.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Speedy

Sorry guys. I was referring to the fact that after Mike posted about the Hercules RUPD said "Goat". Then after he replied to my last post he said "Donkey".

You'll have to forgive me. I'm in a foul mood and have just come back from the gym [;)]
It's that odd English humor. I mean after all anyone who makes Benny Hill almost a national hero...[:'(]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

ORIGINAL: fabertong

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

dog
Mike's got it in for you as well Steven......

See. What is it with everyone?[;)]
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
It's that odd English humor. I mean after all anyone who makes Benny Hill almost a national hero...[:'(]
Agreed.

Could just be my quirky sense of humour mind you............
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16757
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: fabertong

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

dog
Mike's got it in for you as well Steven......

[:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

gerbil?

not a gerbil.
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16757
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Speedy

Sorry guys. I was referring to the fact that after Mike posted about the Hercules RUPD said "Goat". Then after he replied to my last post he said "Donkey".

You'll have to forgive me. I'm in a foul mood and have just come back from the gym [;)]
It's that odd English humor. I mean after all anyone who makes Benny Hill almost a national hero...[:'(]

Benny Hill rocks!
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »

Welsh mate, Welsh

Come now....you can't convince me there's any significant difference between Yorkshire and Wales. [:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16757
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

aardvark, or is it ardvaark?
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

spider monkey?

in case i missed this one - no.
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Speedy

Sorry guys. I was referring to the fact that after Mike posted about the Hercules RUPD said "Goat". Then after he replied to my last post he said "Donkey".

You'll have to forgive me. I'm in a foul mood and have just come back from the gym [;)]
It's that odd English humor. I mean after all anyone who makes Benny Hill almost a national hero...[:'(]

Benny Hill rocks!
Monty Python rocks. Benny Hill was just a dirty old man. [;)]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

dog

nope.
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16757
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005



It's that odd English humor. I mean after all anyone who makes Benny Hill almost a national hero...[:'(]

Benny Hill rocks!
Monty Python rocks. Benny Hill was just a dirty old man. [;)]

Exactly! That's how I want to be when I grwo up.[:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

aardvark, or is it ardvaark?

noooo.....
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”