Anyway, here is the cheesy cartoon for fabertong for winning last Friday's NAKED ANIMAL Contest...

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post by Speedysteve »
ORIGINAL: Speedy
Noooooooooo.....I will prevail!
Post by Speedysteve »
Post by niceguy2005 »

Post by Speedysteve »
ORIGINAL: Speedy
[:D][:D][:D][:D]
Whack the FABER!
Excellent. Spread it around. More Faber whacking the merrier [;)]
Post by Speedysteve »
Post by Mike Solli »
HARRAH....THANKS FOR THIS..........the place I'm working this week has blocked all internet access, so I'll be here a bit less..............Praise the Thread........and less penguin wacking please...you'll all go blind.......ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Thread, but you guys must be sleepy this morning...
Anyway, here is the cheesy cartoon for fabertong for winning last Friday's NAKED ANIMAL Contest...
![]()
There is indeed a way off the list.....cash donations are always viewed favorably......ORIGINAL: dtravel
ORIGINAL: fabertong
and just because I'm dapper doesn't mean that the world won't be mine...........on the list.
Just out of curiosity, once one is on the bird's list is there any way off of it? I'm not really worried about it and my guards could use the target practice but my aides keep telling me I need to be more diplomatic. [8|]
Post by niceguy2005 »






