Merry Christmas!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
Hertston
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2002 3:45 pm
Location: Cornwall, UK

RE: Merry Christmas!

Post by Hertston »

Merry Christmas !!
User avatar
htuna
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:52 am
Location: Boston, MA

RE: Merry Christmas!

Post by htuna »

Merry Xmas everyone!
vonRocko
Posts: 1454
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:05 pm

RE: Merry Christmas!

Post by vonRocko »

Merry Christmas! [:)]
diablo1
Posts: 994
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:58 pm

RE: Merry Christmas!

Post by diablo1 »

I took my daughter with me..Made her sit in the waiting room for two hours without her cellphone....14 yr old without a cell phone! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Nowadays I think they would call that child abuse. haha I love it!! Bout time parents took back their rightful thrones.
X3:Universe of games rules them all!! Xtra coming soon X3:REBIRTH 4th qtr 2011 YAY!
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”