also have to gander at the IJAF pilot numbers (and trends in pilot quality)

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
Post by Commander Stormwolf »

Post by Commander Stormwolf »

Post by Commander Stormwolf »

Post by JocMeister »

Post by castor troy »
ORIGINAL: larryfulkerson
"*by the way: who can guess the movie?"
Here's Kate Beckinsale from THAT movie.
![]()
Post by castor troy »
ORIGINAL: JocMeister
Stormwolf,
Could you please, please refrain from destroying threads with your monologs? We all know by now you don´t agree with some stuff in AE.
Perhaps start a own thread in the Mod section were you can talk to yourself?

ORIGINAL: castor troy
ORIGINAL: larryfulkerson
"*by the way: who can guess the movie?"
Here's Kate Beckinsale from THAT movie.
![]()
so far I always liked her style in Underworld best but looking at her on this photo may well change my mind.
Post by Canoerebel »
Post by Chickenboy »

Post by Canoerebel »
Post by Chickenboy »

Post by Canoerebel »
Post by JocMeister »

Post by Commander Stormwolf »
ORIGINAL: khyberbill
I had to wait four weeks for your first turn and now you complain because I am slightly late? I had to tackle a nasty nest of bald headed hornets. Those beasts have a nasty sting. And now they lack a queen. And I have a finger on my left hand that looks like a bratwurst.
Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”




