Build 469 - Ships constantly firing Tomahawks

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

TMP95
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:34 pm

RE: Build 469 - Ships constantly firing Tomahawks

Post by TMP95 »

I've relooked into it. Without going through a bunch of setting up my unit steps (for lack for lack of time). I can 100% confirm. If I just touch the "Side ROE" tab immediately all units switch to "target of opportunity" "On". And 100s of tomahawks get launched. Without even clicking on anything within that Tab.

I maybe could get through a whole scenario / mission without clicking on that tab I guess.
thewood1
Posts: 10420
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Boston

RE: Build 469 - Ships constantly firing Tomahawks

Post by thewood1 »

I rarely use the ROE menu for an entire side except when building scenarios. even in the drum sceanrio, there are only 4-5 groups and only a few of those have tomahawks. I don't understand the reluctance to use that key feature.
mikmykWS
Posts: 7185
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:34 pm

RE: Build 469 - Ships constantly firing Tomahawks

Post by mikmykWS »

Its fixed and we don't expect for it be long before we post another public and/or have a new patch up at matrix.

We apologize for the trouble of having to do it by group or individual in the meantime.

Thanks!

Mike
Post Reply

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”