Bugs and getting bugged

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

thewood1
Posts: 10420
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Boston

RE: Bugs and getting bugged

Post by thewood1 »

BDukes
Posts: 2779
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:59 pm

RE: Bugs and getting bugged

Post by BDukes »

ORIGINAL: Rob322

I thought this thread would be better with some alcohol so I put it off 'til evening but instead just found it a tedious argument between two people who should've taken it outside and left the rest of it alone.

You planned on spending Friday night with a forum argument? Awesome.

My last reply was on 1/10/2021. Shows over. [:)]
" You have to be realistic about these things." ~Logan Ninefingers
thewood1
Posts: 10420
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Boston

RE: Bugs and getting bugged

Post by thewood1 »

There exists other time zones. You and I can't throw stones on how we spend our time.
Post Reply

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”