Why was From the Movie NETWORK "I'm tired of it and I'm not going to take" Locked? Vic?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
David Heath
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 5:00 pm

RE: Why was From the Movie NETWORK "I'm tired of it and I'm not going to take" Locked? Vic?

Post by David Heath »

Hi Doggie

If you do not have REAL proof do not post rumors here. If you do not like Les that is fine but posts with comments that you make sound like the facts is not allowed here.
User avatar
David Heath
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 5:00 pm

RE: Why was From the Movie NETWORK "I'm tired of it and I'm not going to take" Locked? Vic?

Post by David Heath »

Guys

I do not want to hear about Les anymore. Good or Bad end it or I will. I got a lot better things to do and I am starting to get a little pissed now. I have asked everyone to drop this and some of you just will not let it go. I am asking nice for the last time.

David
User avatar
Makoto
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:43 am
Location: Oregonia

RE: Why was From the Movie NETWORK "I'm tired of it and I'm not going to take" Locked? Vic<span class="high">?</span>

Post by Makoto »

Fact is, Vic got his dick cut off... once a moderator's power is infringed his authority becomes more and more unstable leading to what happened with Les. Calling Vic a gonad should deserve punishment.
It is sincerity and faithfulness. It is self-sacrifice, duty, adherence to principle and unwavering loyalty to one's lord despite what the lord stands for, good or evil. It is an acceptance of one's place and status.

This is Makoto
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”