No Box/Manual a mistake?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
riverbravo
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:25 am
Location: Bay St Louis Ms.

RE: No Box/Manual a mistake?

Post by riverbravo »

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

The only problem I have with PDF files is you can't curl up in bed with them or sit on the throne in the throne room and peruse them. Unless of course you print them out and put them in a binder. I always liked a good manual and a colorful map with my games, back in the days of SSI and some of their wargames the maps came laminated, like with Gettysburg and Antietam and Carrier Force and you could use a grease pensil and mark all over them and then erase, ahhh the good ole days of superior customer service. ;)


Right on!!!!

I wish WitP came with a Laminated map to draw on....god knows I can use it.
I laugh at hurricanes!
User avatar
riverbravo
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:25 am
Location: Bay St Louis Ms.

RE: No Box/Manual a mistake?

Post by riverbravo »

ORIGINAL: Jcatarino

My computer also gets graphics corruption when I multitask but it's enough to move the mouse to left/right to scroll the main window and the screen goes back to normal.

Mine does too.

The colors go a bit crazy and looks like a rainbow.But all you have to do is move the mouse or click the combat screen "done" and its back to normal.
I laugh at hurricanes!
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”