Origins 2005 Convention Details Inside

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

RE: Origins 2005 Convention Details Inside

Post by Wild Bill »

A few, nothing like what I have seen in times past. There are a lot of women gamers there but not many of the kind you are thinking about...[;)] And believe me, I looked!

WB
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
User avatar
riverbravo
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:25 am
Location: Bay St Louis Ms.

RE: Origins 2005 Convention Details Inside

Post by riverbravo »

Stop beating up on small kids in Star Wars T-shirts Marc!!!
I laugh at hurricanes!
User avatar
Marc von Martial
Posts: 5292
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Bonn, Germany
Contact:

RE: Origins 2005 Convention Details Inside

Post by Marc von Martial »

ORIGINAL: riverbravo

Stop beating up on small kids in Star Wars T-shirts Marc!!!

Ha, I only defend myself. Somebody did put me that sword in my hand and suddenly I was surounded by three dwarves hitting my left and right.
User avatar
KG Erwin
Posts: 8366
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Cross Lanes WV USA

RE: Origins 2005 Convention Details Inside

Post by KG Erwin »

Well, I DID notice a few nice-looking babes in attendance, besides Mrs Gunny (looking over my shoulder nervously). Seriously, though, Mrs Gunny is quite an attractive young woman (How did I get so lucky?) [:D]

You can count on me going back to Columbus next year.
Image
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

RE: Origins 2005 Convention Details Inside

Post by Wild Bill »

Indeed she is Gunny. My compliments to her and my congratulations to you. How do we get so lucky sometimes. You have a beautiful daughter too. It was a joy meeting all of you!

Where did all the gray you have on your head come from [;)]

WB
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”