ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
Niceguy hereby retreats from the caustic outside worldto the Thread for quite meditation and to lament the loss of his 25 Hurris in India.
![]()
niceguy meditating:

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
Niceguy hereby retreats from the caustic outside worldto the Thread for quite meditation and to lament the loss of his 25 Hurris in India.
![]()


ORIGINAL: Mynok
Good beaver gone baaaaaaaaad..........
Nice one. Course I don't smoke. [:-]ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
Niceguy hereby retreats from the caustic outside worldto the Thread for quite meditation and to lament the loss of his 25 Hurris in India.
![]()
niceguy meditating:
![]()

ORIGINAL: bilbow
The cats plot their revenge against Nik
![]()

I don't inhale either! [;)]ORIGINAL: Mynok
That's not a ciggy........[:D]

ORIGINAL: scout1
OK,
It's time to start the "Anti-Thread" thread.
This madness must stop !
Release v1.8 and kill "The Thread" !

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005ORIGINAL: bilbow
The cats plot their revenge against Nik
![]()
If this is not the definition of nervous I don't know what is.

ORIGINAL: Mynok
That's not a ciggy........[:D]

Ah, text book example of the massed frontal assault.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
[[:D]How about this:
![]()

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
Ah, text book example of the massed frontal assault.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
[[:D]How about this:
![]()

ORIGINAL: Mynok
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
Ah, text book example of the massed frontal assault.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
[[:D]How about this:
![]()
I was thinking "boot camp"....... [:D]

I don't know about disrupted and fatigued. THe front row looks pretty intense and the one in the 2nd rank, 2nd from the left loos absolutely pissed!ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
ORIGINAL: Mynok
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
Ah, text book example of the massed frontal assault.
I was thinking "boot camp"....... [:D]
Now according to the ground combat system, the ones in the back failed their moral check and won't attack. The ones in front look disrupted and fatigued. Add to this the defensive bonus (a snake in rough terrain) and it's prep points and a single base force is able to hold off an entire army.
![]()

ORIGINAL: Mynok
Yeah, those are clearly Allied mongeese, as they are overly numerous and way oversized. [:D]

ORIGINAL: Mynok
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
Ah, text book example of the massed frontal assault.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
[[:D]How about this:
![]()
I was thinking "boot camp"....... [:D]
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Mynok
Yeah, those are clearly Allied mongeese, as they are overly numerous and way oversized. [:D]
and totally outclass the IJN mongoose...[:'(]