The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16748
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: dtravel

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

Fortunately, my ground forces are fully fleshed out and in top condition:

Image

That very strongly resembles the guys I recently deployed with.[:(]

I take it you're the guy third from the left?

Nope. Two reasons why that's not me. 1) I never go outside without cover and 2) He's too tall.

Guess again.[:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

Nope. Two reasons why that's not me. 1) I never go outside without cover and 2) He's too tall.

Guess again.

The guy in the beret (2nd from right)
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16748
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

Yeah.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mr.Frag
Posts: 11195
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Purgatory

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mr.Frag »

Only 55 pages to go guys ... getting there ...
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Only 55 pages to go guys ... getting there ...

sigh.....
User avatar
Dino
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:14 pm
Location: Serbia

RE: Test Thread

Post by Dino »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

Ah - it's not blackmail!![8|]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's extortion!!![:'(]

Nobody EXTORTS ME!! [:@][:@]
Image
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16748
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: dtravel

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli




That very strongly resembles the guys I recently deployed with.[:(]

I take it you're the guy third from the left?

Nope. Two reasons why that's not me. 1) I never go outside without cover and 2) He's too tall.

Guess again.[:D]

See?


Image
Attachments
100.jpg
100.jpg (199.45 KiB) Viewed 358 times
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Tankerace
Posts: 5408
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: Stillwater, OK, United States

RE: Test Thread

Post by Tankerace »

I think the line from Animal House fits in well here:

"If you threaten me with extortion again.... I'll have your legs broken!" - The Mayor to Dean Wormer.
Designer of War Plan Orange
Allied Naval OOBer of Admiral's Edition
Naval Team Lead for War in the Med

Author of Million-Dollar Barrage: American Field Artillery in the Great War coming soon from OU Press.
User avatar
dtravel
Posts: 4533
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:34 pm

RE: Test Thread

Post by dtravel »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
See?

Ah, so your the one second from the left here? With the rolling suitcase? [:D]
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

Image
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16748
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

Actually, no. I took the picture. [:D]

That guy was my commo guy. We put him in a little cage and let him out occasionally to eat.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

The two pictures do have disturbing simularities...[:(]
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16748
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

You have no idea. [:(]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16748
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

I called them my idiots..... and they responded!
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

You have no idea. [:(]
[:D][:D]
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »


Surely we are looking at a guard unit...... right?
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16748
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: Mynok


Surely we are looking at a guard unit...... right?

Yes, you are. In all seriousness, they are great soldiers. I went to war with them and would do so again in a heartbeat.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16748
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

And I really did call them my idiots.[:D]

And they really did respond to that.

It's funny what happens when you spend a year with people. You become one big family.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

Is that suitcase standard army issue?

Reminds me of the guy I went to AF survival training with, who had never been outside the city limits of Pittsburg. All I can say is it was a LONG few nights
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16748
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

Uh, no. It never made it on the plane. As far as I know, it's still sitting on the runway.[:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »

Image

Did he have a duck in that suitcase? [:D]

Not intending to knock the guard at all, but they just don't look like the active duty types.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”