Haven't seen warspite1 around here much, but I know he'd ask, "yo-why you gettin' all up in my grill, homes?" were he here. You getting a new grill? You been punched in the mouf, blud? Gettin' a beat down?
Hey, psst! You're white!
He's speckled.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
Springtime is in fool bloom here... wild cherry trees are blooming in spectacular whites... I only had pants, short sleeved shirt and sunglasses on today... [8D]
Leo "Apollo11"
Yeah, seems that way here too around election season....[:D]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
Just got access to Gatling guns in my Fall of the Samurai game. I hope I don't beat my enemies all the way up before I finish transporting the things from my end of the map to the bad guy end.
Just finished a new microwave install the one we had for almost 11 years bit the dust and it would have cost more to fix it than buy a new one. Picked up a Kenmore on the way home from church and two hours later the old one is in the metal dumpster at the local convenience center and the new one is in and running!
Hello gents. Doesnt seem like theres too much action here. [>:]
I received a PM from diehl that he has green buttoned me. It seems that he was very offended at being called an @sshole. [:D]
He sent you a private message to tell you he was ignoring you? [:D]
That's like the commercial on TV lately where a girl calls up her boyfriend to tell him she is giving him the silent treatment. [:D]
Well, to be fair, that was only his concluding statement. He also mentioned that he considers implying that someone who lives in S.A. hates black people to be a perfectly legitimate path of logic and also that he is concerned about my "level of conversation" that I would deign to use that sort of salty language. [8|]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
Hello gents. Doesnt seem like theres too much action here. [>:]
I received a PM from diehl that he has green buttoned me. It seems that he was very offended at being called an @sshole. [:D]
He sent you a private message to tell you he was ignoring you? [:D]
That's like the commercial on TV lately where a girl calls up her boyfriend to tell him she is giving him the silent treatment. [:D]
I've been trying to find a link to that commercial where the hockey mom drives her kids around in Subaru to the tune of "If I shall fall from grace with god" but it seems to be some sort of a copyright issue....
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
Hello gents. Doesnt seem like theres too much action here. [>:]
I received a PM from diehl that he has green buttoned me. It seems that he was very offended at being called an @sshole. [:D]
He sent you a private message to tell you he was ignoring you? [:D]
That's like the commercial on TV lately where a girl calls up her boyfriend to tell him she is giving him the silent treatment. [:D]
Well, to be fair, that was only his concluding statement. He also mentioned that he considers implying that someone who lives in S.A. hates black people to be a perfectly legitimate path of logic and also that he is concerned about my "level of conversation" that I would deign to use that sort of salty language. [8|]
I wonder if he knows that the vast majority of the people living in South Africa are...[looks both ways furtively, whispers]...blacks?
Meh. Never mind. Not worth convincing him otherwise.
Hello gents. Doesnt seem like theres too much action here. [>:]
I received a PM from diehl that he has green buttoned me. It seems that he was very offended at being called an @sshole. [:D]
He sent you a private message to tell you he was ignoring you? [:D]
That's like the commercial on TV lately where a girl calls up her boyfriend to tell him she is giving him the silent treatment. [:D]
Am I doing this internet thing wrong? I haven't got anyone under the green button yet.
Indeed you are. If I were to pose a hypothesis, I would say that you are generally entirely too reasonable and too good at walking away from inflammatory discussions with trolls. That kind of behavior, sir, will never net you internet fame!
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
Hello gents. Doesnt seem like theres too much action here. [>:]
I received a PM from diehl that he has green buttoned me. It seems that he was very offended at being called an @sshole. [:D]
He sent you a private message to tell you he was ignoring you? [:D]
That's like the commercial on TV lately where a girl calls up her boyfriend to tell him she is giving him the silent treatment. [:D]
Well, to be fair, that was only his concluding statement. He also mentioned that he considers implying that someone who lives in S.A. hates black people to be a perfectly legitimate path of logic and also that he is concerned about my "level of conversation" that I would deign to use that sort of salty language. [8|]
Ron White is proven correct once again. You can't fix stupid! [:D]
He sent you a private message to tell you he was ignoring you? [:D]
That's like the commercial on TV lately where a girl calls up her boyfriend to tell him she is giving him the silent treatment. [:D]
Well, to be fair, that was only his concluding statement. He also mentioned that he considers implying that someone who lives in S.A. hates black people to be a perfectly legitimate path of logic and also that he is concerned about my "level of conversation" that I would deign to use that sort of salty language. [8|]
I wonder if he knows that the vast majority of the people living in South Africa are...[looks both ways furtively, whispers]...blacks?
Meh. Never mind. Not worth convincing him otherwise.
Well, again to be fair, I took CT's responses to mean that he is white. But whether he is or not...to quote Daffy Duck "awww, skip it".
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
He sent you a private message to tell you he was ignoring you? [:D]
That's like the commercial on TV lately where a girl calls up her boyfriend to tell him she is giving him the silent treatment. [:D]
Well, to be fair, that was only his concluding statement. He also mentioned that he considers implying that someone who lives in S.A. hates black people to be a perfectly legitimate path of logic and also that he is concerned about my "level of conversation" that I would deign to use that sort of salty language. [8|]
Ron White is proven correct once again. You can't fix stupid! [:D]
Can we work Bill Engvall in there too and give the man a sign?
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
Well, found a very nice, reasonable, small plane rental place down to Sonny Callahan AF, in Fairhope. They got a couple Pipers, a Beech, and a Cessna available for rental. So, am developing a reasonable radius to go say howdy. Really want to go East, to Tampa and grease it into Davis Island (like I was a kid again), but my Cert is just VFR and I can't go over-water, so might have to stage through Perry. This is looking pretty sweet. Knavey, watch out.
The biggie, of course, is going West. Lots of nasty air space to avoid around New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Maybe do a deep breath in Lake Charles and then a hop to Galveston (Freeport). From there, Texas is my oyster. Want to try East first though just to get some experience, the Jepsons for Louisiana are like a Los Angeles freeway. Woof !!
Hello gents. Doesnt seem like theres too much action here. [>:]
I received a PM from diehl that he has green buttoned me. It seems that he was very offended at being called an @sshole. [:D]
He sent you a private message to tell you he was ignoring you? [:D]
That's like the commercial on TV lately where a girl calls up her boyfriend to tell him she is giving him the silent treatment. [:D]
I've been trying to find a link to that commercial where the hockey mom drives her kids around in Subaru to the tune of "If I shall fall from grace with god" but it seems to be some sort of a copyright issue....