THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Thoughts and prayers are with you, gladiatt.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Mynok
Thoughts and prayers are with you, gladiatt.
Thanks, martian pal !
i think i am going in hard days until end of year....there is still a cancer surgery to do to my beloved wife in november, and that is a part of what wreak her morale and psyché.
It sound stupid, but i am the poor dumb behind the scene who support her, in order to avoid that she fall along the road; and it is tiring for this dumb also.....
Really tired, sorry.
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Not stupid. Believe me, I know what you're going through...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Yeah Termi, we had talk on this topic a few weeks ago (and i don't forget the other threadsters who give their thoughts [:)] ), and i know what it was for you
(damn have to edit my message because i made a mistake ).
I am just absolutely exausted in the brain ( i know you threadsters brothers will understand a poor non-english brother [;)] ), and it is only the beginning, but today was almost too much. Just imagine you have to persuade (word??) your wife to come to hospital because what she say or do is just absolute delirium....well, i was wrong, said the psy, my wife just have to sleep ( 3 days in a row without sleep, and with a surgery in november, a exam in one week, a new job to deal in her work, many things to shake a mind ).
I could maybe qualifie this as " not a cool day" [:D] .
Now, i just need to utter a few wulgar words (not here on this family forum, but in my private home !) and get to sleep.....
(damn have to edit my message because i made a mistake ).
I am just absolutely exausted in the brain ( i know you threadsters brothers will understand a poor non-english brother [;)] ), and it is only the beginning, but today was almost too much. Just imagine you have to persuade (word??) your wife to come to hospital because what she say or do is just absolute delirium....well, i was wrong, said the psy, my wife just have to sleep ( 3 days in a row without sleep, and with a surgery in november, a exam in one week, a new job to deal in her work, many things to shake a mind ).
I could maybe qualifie this as " not a cool day" [:D] .
Now, i just need to utter a few wulgar words (not here on this family forum, but in my private home !) and get to sleep.....
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Eric, you also have my family's thoughts and prayers heading your way. We've recently been through a very, very minor version of what you are dealing with. As far as we are concerned, it's completely over, and my wife is "cured", but it is exhausting and scary for everyone involved. Do get your rest. She will count on you for everything.
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: THE THREAD!!!
thank you Mike; well heard and received [:)]I am now getting a little beer, and after that [>:]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
You have earned a little whiskey....hope yall get some rest.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Best wishes Eric!
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: gladiatt
Evening gentlemens.
Hard day: back from Hospital; had to drive my wife who made a kind of psy crisis...
We are now both back home; she, with many medocs to help against anxiety and to sleep.
Me, with the advice to ward her and to rest too....![]()
Best wishes Eric!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi Leo.
Hey man, i think you need some wishes too: you are going to sign in a few weeks, don't you [;)][:D]
Hey man, i think you need some wishes too: you are going to sign in a few weeks, don't you [;)][:D]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Guys, i think between the beer and the exaustion, i am between [>:] and [:(].
i am currently switching in a few seconds between great laugh and tears...I think
it's time to tell you good night, and to once again thank you all because each little
word is warming my heart.
So long pals ; will try to connect tomorrow.
i am currently switching in a few seconds between great laugh and tears...I think
it's time to tell you good night, and to once again thank you all because each little
word is warming my heart.
So long pals ; will try to connect tomorrow.
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Bet those guys won't be telling that story at their local pub. [:D]ORIGINAL: Terminus
And in lighter news, two young men in Swansea, Wales were caught on CCTV cameras verbally abusing two drag-queens. When they wanted to escalate from verbal to physical abuse, they were promptly wrestled to the ground and beaten up by the drag-queens.
I laughed myself silly when I saw the story.[:D][:D]

Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I thought it was a nice addendum to the "would you tell your friends if you'd been mugged by a girl" discussion we had some time ago...[:D]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
G'night gents [>:][>:][>:]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I was ridin' 'long the trail to Santa Fe...
When I met a purty gal along the way...
I said 'Ain't we met before?'...
Then she drew her .44...
So I tipped my hat and slowly rode away...
When I met a purty gal along the way...
I said 'Ain't we met before?'...
Then she drew her .44...
So I tipped my hat and slowly rode away...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Zsssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]
Headache passed... tired... sorry no turn today Kristian...
Leo "Apollo11"
Zsssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]
Headache passed... tired... sorry no turn today Kristian...
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Working late, but heading out to dinner with my family now. [8D]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- thegreatwent
- Posts: 3011
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
- Location: Denver, CO
RE: THE THREAD!!!
CF has posted an epilogue for the good Captain Ishii. What a great story.
- Wolfpack_MatrixForum
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:06 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good night gents. In Baltimore and 36 hours or so to my marathon start.
Paul
Paul
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Terminus
I was ridin' 'long the trail to Santa Fe...
When I met a purty gal along the way...
I said 'Ain't we met before?'...
Then she drew her .44...
So I tipped my hat and slowly rode away...
[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Terminus
I thought it was a nice addendum to the "would you tell your friends if you'd been mugged by a girl" discussion we had some time ago...[:D]
I tripped and fell honest[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester








