THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by thegreatwent »

Bah, posted in the wrong place.
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Grollub »

Good morning gents.
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25455
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Good morning!


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Tithe...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
comte
Posts: 2394
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 am
Location: Be'eri, Hadarom, Israel

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by comte »

Good Morning
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: Wolfpack

Good night gents. In Baltimore and 36 hours or so to my marathon start.

Paul

Have fun in my old stomping grounds, Paul! [:)]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Good Friday morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

Finished for the weekend [8D]  And I've just gone to put some leave in, and to my shock I have discovered exactly how many days leave I've got left for this year. 

Somehow, between now and the end of March I've got to squeeze in 23 days leave [X(]  And that'll still leave me with 15 days to add to next year [8D]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Oh, poor widdle Dixie... Luxury problems, much?[:'(]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Oh, poor widdle Dixie... Luxury problems, much?[:'(]

Yep... [:D] I'm not sure when I'll find time to work next year, I may forget where I work [:D] 4-5 days leave nets 14 days off. [8D]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Just wait until I get my hands on Eagle Day etc., and I'll get to kicking your RAF backside...[:'(]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Just wait until I get my hands on Eagle Day etc., and I'll get to kicking your RAF backside...[:'(]

Pffft.


Actually, by then sprog may have turned up so anyone could kick my backside as I fall asleep in the middle of defending the nation [:D]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

I should get it before the end of the month. Wasn't the due date sometime in early December, or am I mis-remembering?
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

I should get it before the end of the month. Wasn't the due date sometime in early December, or am I mis-remembering?

Yes indeed. Mrs Dixie starts mat leave in a couple of weeks, then depending on timings sprog will pitch up some time in the second week of December. Or the first week. Or third.
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »

mat leave

So is that maternity leave or some wierd European lamaze exercise? [:'(]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Mynok

mat leave

So is that maternity leave or some wierd European lamaze exercise? [:'(]

Well it might be a wierd (or even weird) European lamaze excercise, but we're British dontcher know old boy [:D]

It is maternity leave, but seeing as maternity is quite a long word to type out I didn't want to have to type the whole of maternity out so I thought I'd shorten it to mat, assuming that everyone would know it's short for maternity.
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »


Thanks for indulging us off worlders. We don't gestate our young, so it is quite bizarre to see your blokettes toting progeny around for so long.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Mynok


Thanks for indulging us off worlders. We don't gestate our young, so it is quite bizarre to see your blokettes toting progeny around for so long.

I still maintain that it's worth the 18 years of hassle I'll get just so that I can get Christmas and New Year off for the first time since I left training [:D]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »


Yeah, I'll ask you about that in about 14 years. [:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Mynok


Yeah, I'll ask you about that in about 14 years. [:D]

[:D] One of us will forget...

Or we'll have declared war on each other in some sort of sci-fi-esque misunderstanding.
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”