Back from my pre-PhD course (twice a month on Sat and Sun)... tired...
WorldCup 2010 Football Euro quaifiers tonight... England MUST win over Ukraine in Kiev...
Leo "Apollo11"
I did not know you are working on your PhD. In what subject ? And how far into your program are you ? I thought about working on a PhD in History, but went to Law School instead [:)]
" Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room. " President Muffley
Back from my pre-PhD course (twice a month on Sat and Sun)... tired...
WorldCup 2010 Football Euro quaifiers tonight... England MUST win over Ukraine in Kiev...
I did not know you are working on your PhD. In what subject ? And how far into your program are you ? I thought about working on a PhD in History, but went to Law School instead [:)]
Computer Science - thesis theme/title not defined yet (I have until sprig to finally decide)...
Back from my pre-PhD course (twice a month on Sat and Sun)... tired...
WorldCup 2010 Football Euro quaifiers tonight... England MUST win over Ukraine in Kiev...
I did not know you are working on your PhD. In what subject ? And how far into your program are you ? I thought about working on a PhD in History, but went to Law School instead [:)]
Computer Science - thesis theme/title not defined yet (I have until sprig to finally decide)...
Leo "Apollo11"
Well congrats on pursuing your PhD, and good luck !
" Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room. " President Muffley
I did not know you are working on your PhD. In what subject ? And how far into your program are you ? I thought about working on a PhD in History, but went to Law School instead [:)]
Computer Science - thesis theme/title not defined yet (I have until sprig to finally decide)...
Well congrats on pursuing your PhD, and good luck !
Marathon completed. 4:24:22 was my time. I loved the run and almost beat my person record. Only a min shy of that. The Baltimore course was a little hilly so I am glad I did quite a bit of hill work in Umstead. I am loving the visit and will be back next year!
Paul
ORIGINAL: USS America
ORIGINAL: Wolfpack
Good night gents. In Baltimore and 36 hours or so to my marathon start.