The Thread
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
RE: Test Thread
work?
YUK!
YUK!
RE: Test Thread
Chris, where are my turns. [:'(]






Lucky for you, tonight it's just me
Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !!
http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !!
http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: Rob Brennan UK
i cant believe it . posted yesterday and now im 6 pages back ! .. is this a work posting forum if you get bored tyoe thread [:D]
and the above piccie .. and caption .. no idea at all ..
Only 6 pages?! i thought we did better than that![:'(]
We had our best NAKED ANIMAL Contest ever today. Mynok finally got it winning the prize!!! (which i still need to work on). The contest ran from pages 155 to 160 - almost 6 full pages of solid intectual effort!!!



BTW- just checked, and you were on page 153, so you were 9 pages back or so...[:D]
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: Test Thread
I'll have to get some to you tomorrow. GF is not going to allow me time tonight to do them I fear. [:(] When the supreme commander gives an order, I must obey. [:'(]

Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I'll have to get some to you tomorrow. GF is not going to allow me time tonight to do them I fear. [:(] When the supreme commander gives an order, I must obey. [:'(]
When my wife got a t-shirt maker software program, first one she did was for herself: it featured a large lightning bolt with the caption "She Who Must Be Obeyed". Everyone took it to heart, believe me!![:D]
RE: Test Thread
*punt*
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.
"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

RE: Test Thread
Praise the Thread.........it's the weekend.......the Thread blesses us.....
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: Test Thread
And the Thread said, on the weekend thou shalt make merry and enjoy much wargaming. First among all games shall be WitP. Thou shalt know my faithful followers by their dedication to thy game. Thread page 219, verse 5600ORIGINAL: fabertong
Praise the Thread.........it's the weekend.......the Thread blesses us.....

Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
And the Thread said, on the weekend thou shalt make merry and enjoy much wargaming. First among all games shall be WitP. Thou shalt know my faithful followers by their dedication to thy game. Thread page 219, verse 5600ORIGINAL: fabertong
Praise the Thread.........it's the weekend.......the Thread blesses us.....
oh, oh - prophecies! Will the incarnation of The Thread return on page 219 with post (or reply 5600!) We'll just have to see!![;)]
BTW - most prophets feel that it's best to keep things very vague...[:'(]This one is terribly specific!
Of course, if it comes true, we might have to give niceguy2005 a high title (like St. Fabertong, who first predicted a long life for a humble Test Thread, and who first saw The Thread in a vision. Alas, those writings appear to be lost to us! But with enough prayer perhaps they can be restored!!!!)
-
Speedysteve
- Posts: 15990
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
- Location: Reading, England
RE: Test Thread
Thread.....Oh Thread. I bask in your weekend glory.
My last tithe for a week Thread and fellow threaders
Take care all.
Steven[8D]
My last tithe for a week Thread and fellow threaders
Take care all.
Steven[8D]
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: Speedy
Thread.....Oh Thread. I bask in your weekend glory.
My last tithe for a week Thread and fellow threaders
Take care all.
Steven[8D]
Have fun in Turkey![8D]
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Or "The latest crossover Extreme Sport combines Sumo Wrestling and NASCAR racing..."
Another crossover sport for the winter Olympics: Sumo Skiing. After doing a jump and then a slalom, the remaining competitors engage in a wrestling bout!

- Attachments
-
- Sumoskier.jpg (82.4 KiB) Viewed 152 times
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Another crossover sport for the winter Olympics: Sumo Skiing. After doing a jump and then a slalom, the remaining competitors engage in a wrestling bout!
![]()
I heard about this, but I thought they were supposed to do the sumo "running into each other" bit during the airborne portion of the jump. There was even something about the winner getting bonus feet added to his jump distance based on how many trees his opponent knocked down.
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.
"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: dtravel
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Another crossover sport for the winter Olympics: Sumo Skiing. After doing a jump and then a slalom, the remaining competitors engage in a wrestling bout!
![]()
I heard about this, but I thought they were supposed to do the sumo "running into each other" bit during the airborne portion of the jump. There was even something about the winner getting bonus feet added to his jump distance based on how many trees his opponent knocked down.
Yes, that's the "crossover" portion of the event![:D] The X-games also gives them samurai swords for this part, but the namby-pambly Olympics banned this...[8|]
RE: Test Thread
Where do you guys find these photos ?
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: scout1
Where do you guys find these photos ?
[:D][:D][:D]
The staff at NAKED ANIMAL Central comb the internet for the ones i find (as well as the pics of the NAKED ANIMALS)...[:D][:D][:D]
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: Test Thread
There's often a label on the picture.ORIGINAL: scout1
Where do you guys find these photos ?

Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
RE: Test Thread
Snausages.
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.
"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

RE: Test Thread
OK - i've finally finished Mynok's cheesey cartoon prize for winning Friday's NAKED ANIMAL Contest...
Alas, i thought i remembered some strange facts about Mynok that i was going to incorporate into the cartoon (something about working on his thesis on some kind of bug, but i think all those posts were in the original Thread and have vanished...) So, i read many posts from the current Thread trying to find it to no avail. I did run across his posts about his distate for PBR, "inspiring" this creation...

Alas, i thought i remembered some strange facts about Mynok that i was going to incorporate into the cartoon (something about working on his thesis on some kind of bug, but i think all those posts were in the original Thread and have vanished...) So, i read many posts from the current Thread trying to find it to no avail. I did run across his posts about his distate for PBR, "inspiring" this creation...

- Attachments
-
- Mynokprize.jpg (59.58 KiB) Viewed 152 times









