THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I don't have much enthusiasim for professional sports any more either.....
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Ooohh New page.
I haven't done that in a while[:D]

I haven't done that in a while[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
You are not alone... [:(]
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ZOING!(TM)
Well, Denmark fluked its way to next year's World Cup. Yip...pie...[>:]
You are not alone... [:(]
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
14 hours of sleep for me last night. [X(][8D]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ZOING!(TM)
Well, Denmark fluked its way to next year's World Cup. Yip...pie...[>:]
Well, even if you don't get that excited about it, I still think it's good that you danes will uphold Scandinavian honor - we have a too lousy team to make fools of ourselves in the World Cup. Good luck! [:)]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
We won't make it out of the initial round.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Terminus
We won't make it out of the initial round.
Well you've won something more recently than England [:D]
[center]
Bigger boys stole my sig

Bigger boys stole my sig
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good nights gentlemens.
Coming home an hour ago from hospital.
Wife has take some medics in the afternoon, because she wanted to sleep for eternity. I don't think she realized that not a kind of sleep you can come back from...
Doctor don't really think she is ....crazy. Just exausted. Well, she was so much exausted that she collapsed, without conscience, as we get out of hospital.
She is now sleeping at home.
Can't talk of my state of mind: it could look like the ruins of stalingrad...
Sorry for the sad post
Coming home an hour ago from hospital.
Wife has take some medics in the afternoon, because she wanted to sleep for eternity. I don't think she realized that not a kind of sleep you can come back from...
Doctor don't really think she is ....crazy. Just exausted. Well, she was so much exausted that she collapsed, without conscience, as we get out of hospital.
She is now sleeping at home.
Can't talk of my state of mind: it could look like the ruins of stalingrad...
Sorry for the sad post
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: gladiatt
Good nights gentlemens.
Coming home an hour ago from hospital.
Wife has take some medics in the afternoon, because she wanted to sleep for eternity. I don't think she realized that not a kind of sleep you can come back from...
Doctor don't really think she is ....crazy. Just exausted. Well, she was so much exausted that she collapsed, without conscience, as we get out of hospital.
She is now sleeping at home.
Can't talk of my state of mind: it could look like the ruins of stalingrad...
Sorry for the sad post
[:(]
Stay strong mate.
[center]
Bigger boys stole my sig

Bigger boys stole my sig
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Dixie
[:(]
Stay strong mate.
A block of a ruined wall can't be destroyed, can it ???? [;)][:(]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
It's good to see that the causes of WW2 thread on the main forum is still going strong. We've already had aliens and conspiracies, coming next "your country is rubbish" and "your country is responsible for [something really bad]", shortly followed by "This topic is locked" [:D]
[center]
Bigger boys stole my sig

Bigger boys stole my sig
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Do you think my post would lead to lock the thread [X(].
Am really sorry. Or maybe that is the way i tell it?
Don't want to bother the people around here.
Am really sorry. Or maybe that is the way i tell it?
Don't want to bother the people around here.
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
The Thread is for silliness among friends, and when necessary, for friends to get horrible things like this off their chests. Nobody is going to comment negatively on this, or I will take care of them (believe me).
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Terminus
The Thread is for silliness among friends, and when necessary, for friends to get horrible things like this off their chests. Nobody is going to comment negatively on this, or I will take care of them (believe me).
Kristian, please, don't argue with anyone just because of me.
i think i didn't understood Martin (Dixie). And he had always be a good pal here.
I apologize for the misanderstanding and the fact that, being exausted, i surely take all the talk on the wrong way.
Shouldn't bother you or anyone. I am bothering my PBEM partner with the delay that it impose on me, this is enough, i don't want to annoy.
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Listen very carefully to me. The Thread is FOR unloading this sort of horror; however few milligrams you can unburden yourself here, you must. We're here for you and this can't "annoy" us in any way whatsoever.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Eric - be strong!
Best wishes...
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: gladiatt
Good nights gentlemens.
Coming home an hour ago from hospital.
Wife has take some medics in the afternoon, because she wanted to sleep for eternity. I don't think she realized that not a kind of sleep you can come back from...
Doctor don't really think she is ....crazy. Just exausted. Well, she was so much exausted that she collapsed, without conscience, as we get out of hospital.
She is now sleeping at home.
Can't talk of my state of mind: it could look like the ruins of stalingrad...
Sorry for the sad post
Eric - be strong!
Best wishes...
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: gladiatt
Good nights gentlemens.
Coming home an hour ago from hospital.
Wife has take some medics in the afternoon, because she wanted to sleep for eternity. I don't think she realized that not a kind of sleep you can come back from...
Doctor don't really think she is ....crazy. Just exausted. Well, she was so much exausted that she collapsed, without conscience, as we get out of hospital.
She is now sleeping at home.
Can't talk of my state of mind: it could look like the ruins of stalingrad...
Sorry for the sad post
I am sorry to hear that. But I am glad that you told us. I wish you well, make sure you get some sleep yourself. And I just said a prayer for you and your family.
" Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room. " President Muffley


RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Eric, Matrin was talking about the General Matrix Forum postings... not about "THE THREAD!!!" here...
tt.asp?forumid=8
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: gladiatt
i think i didn't understood Martin (Dixie).
Eric, Matrin was talking about the General Matrix Forum postings... not about "THE THREAD!!!" here...
tt.asp?forumid=8
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
G'night gents [>:][>:][>:]
... and Eric - I agree with Dixie - Stay strong. I'll hold every thumb I have for you and your wife. I hope she gets better.
... and Eric - I agree with Dixie - Stay strong. I'll hold every thumb I have for you and your wife. I hope she gets better.
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"







