THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: THE THREAD!!!
INP!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
INP!
INP Generator
0 Insidious Numbskull Pariah
1 Immoral Nefarious Peon
2 Insipid Narcoleptic Pterosaur
3 Indiscreet Nonexistent Plagerizer
4 Imbecilic Nightmarish Panderer
5 Insane Noxious Procrastinator
6 Incontinent Nonsensical Pessimist
7 Itinerant Nettlesome Plunderer
8 Ignoble Nauseating Plebe
9 Illiterate Notorious Puppet
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Speak for yourself, humanoid.ORIGINAL: btd64
Oh, good morning humans....GP
![]()
![]()
Ha ha ha [:D]. The coneheads were some funny s**t.
Well, good afternoon humans....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Speak for yourself, humanoid.
![]()
![]()
Ha ha ha [:D]. The coneheads were some funny s**t.
Well, good afternoon humans....GP

- Attachments
-
- coneheada..laughing.gif (1.86 MiB) Viewed 474 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Two young businessmen in Florida were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be new store in the shopping mall. As yet,the store's merchandise wasn't in -- only a few shelves and display racks set up.
One said to the other, "I'll bet that any minute now some senior is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling."
Sure enough, just a moment later, a curious senior gentleman walked up to the window, looked around intensely and rapped on the glass, then in a loud voice asked, "What are you selling here?"
One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling ass-holes."
Without skipping a beat, the old timer said, "You must be doing well. Only two left."
Seniors -- don't mess with them. They didn't get old by being stupid!
One said to the other, "I'll bet that any minute now some senior is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling."
Sure enough, just a moment later, a curious senior gentleman walked up to the window, looked around intensely and rapped on the glass, then in a loud voice asked, "What are you selling here?"
One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling ass-holes."
Without skipping a beat, the old timer said, "You must be doing well. Only two left."
Seniors -- don't mess with them. They didn't get old by being stupid!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good evening. Let the joker keep rolling....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Um, I forget what smart remark I was going to say. Just consider it said.ORIGINAL: Orm
Good morning.

- Attachments
-
- knightsro..ablegum.jpg (68.35 KiB) Viewed 474 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Um, I forget what smart remark I was going to say. Just consider it said.ORIGINAL: Orm
Good morning.
![]()
Good morning!
What is the first sign of old age?
I forgot!
Also known as CRS. CRS => Can't Remember $hit! [:(]
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I was going to equate Forum Members to Knights of the Round Table.ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Um, I forget what smart remark I was going to say. Just consider it said.ORIGINAL: Orm
Good morning.
![]()
Good morning!
What is the first sign of old age?
I forgot!
Also known as CRS. CRS => Can't Remember $hit! [:(]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
I was going to equate Forum Members to Knights of the Round Table.ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Um, I forget what smart remark I was going to say. Just consider it said.
![]()
Good morning!
What is the first sign of old age?
I forgot!
Also known as CRS. CRS => Can't Remember $hit! [:(]
Just make sure that I am the phat one!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
There was a soldier who was carrying a liberated POW from the prison camp at Cabantuan. He fell into the ditch which was used as the camp sewer. Words were quickly spoken using the Lord's name in vain. Then the soldier said "Excuse me Father." You see, he was carrying a priest.
The priest simply said, "Son, there is a time and place for everything. This is the time and place!"
The priest simply said, "Son, there is a time and place for everything. This is the time and place!"
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning humans....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I will post some jokes. Just have to remember where I put my joke folder. Paper one that is. CRS....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
You make jokes about paper? [&:]ORIGINAL: btd64
I will post some jokes. Just have to remember where I put my joke folder. Paper one that is. CRS....GP
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: ZorchYou make jokes about paper? [&:]ORIGINAL: btd64
I will post some jokes. Just have to remember where I put my joke folder. Paper one that is. CRS....GP
I thought these days everyone does?

- Attachments
-
- ChainedPaper.jpg (156.23 KiB) Viewed 474 times
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
RE: THE THREAD!!!
See my cat pic in the GD forum. [:D]ORIGINAL: Telemecus
ORIGINAL: ZorchYou make jokes about paper? [&:]ORIGINAL: btd64
I will post some jokes. Just have to remember where I put my joke folder. Paper one that is. CRS....GP
I thought these days everyone does?
![]()
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
See my cat pic in the GD forum. [:D]ORIGINAL: Telemecus
ORIGINAL: Zorch
You make jokes about paper? [&:]
I thought these days everyone does?
![]()
Does your cat use paper? Or just shred it at the wrong time [:D]....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
He shreds, and sheds.ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: Zorch
See my cat pic in the GD forum. [:D]ORIGINAL: Telemecus
I thought these days everyone does?
![]()
Does your cat use paper? Or just shred it at the wrong time [:D]....GP
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
He shreds, and sheds.ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: Zorch
See my cat pic in the GD forum. [:D]
Does your cat use paper? Or just shred it at the wrong time [:D]....GP
Harry lets me vacum him, Sweet Pea does not care for the vacum.
They will both play with tissue from the waste basket.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”



