Hello

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Hello

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Zap

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

But you used the symbol for British money . . .
warspite1

LoL - that is what I thought but saw Zorch's post and assumed I'd missed it off my post. But it would appear that both yourself and Zorch removed the symbol when making your subsequent posts. [shakes fist in exaggerated black and white comedy stylee] Grr you rotters!


And I thought £ was the short form for the word pound. If so, it could be interpreted liberally. I could give a couple hundred pounds of flesh.
warspite1

A couple of hundred pounds? How much do you weigh Zap? What are you going to do, cut an arm off?
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Zap

ORIGINAL: warspite1


warspite1

LoL - that is what I thought but saw Zorch's post and assumed I'd missed it off my post. But it would appear that both yourself and Zorch removed the symbol when making your subsequent posts. [shakes fist in exaggerated black and white comedy stylee] Grr you rotters!


And I thought £ was the short form for the word pound. If so, it could be interpreted liberally. I could give a couple hundred pounds of flesh.
warspite1

A couple of hundred pounds? How much do you weigh Zap? What are you going to do, cut an arm off?
Never say that to an Octopus!
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

I was going to post something, but I thought that I had better not . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Zap

ORIGINAL: warspite1


warspite1

LoL - that is what I thought but saw Zorch's post and assumed I'd missed it off my post. But it would appear that both yourself and Zorch removed the symbol when making your subsequent posts. [shakes fist in exaggerated black and white comedy stylee] Grr you rotters!


And I thought £ was the short form for the word pound. If so, it could be interpreted liberally. I could give a couple hundred pounds of flesh.
warspite1

A couple of hundred pounds? How much do you weigh Zap? What are you going to do, cut an arm off?


Lets just say pleasingly plump. I blame it on all the popcorn I've been eating as I follow the discussions on this site.
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Zap

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Zap





And I thought £ was the short form for the word pound. If so, it could be interpreted liberally. I could give a couple hundred pounds of flesh.
warspite1

A couple of hundred pounds? How much do you weigh Zap? What are you going to do, cut an arm off?


Lets just say pleasingly plump. I blame it on all the popcorn I've been eating as I follow the discussions on this site.
Yes, the inmates are running the asylum.
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

Yes, the inmates are running the asylum.

I like to tell the young ladies, if you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Yes, the inmates are running the asylum.

I like to tell the young ladies, if you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
Or a store for wedding rings. [:D]
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

I was going to post something, but I thought that I had better not . . .


It all depends on how its said. With social media that can be hard at times. Warspite1 made good joke. He got the silliness of my post, I wasn't revealing accurately my situation. Just poking fun at myself.
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

Well, I am more than pleasingly plump but I do want to become less of a person. I did lose somethings quite a few years back that made it harder to exercise. If I could post a picture again (for some reason [:@] I can't, it might have something to do with the settings [:(] on my browser) I just might post a couple of pictures - which I would delete later.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Hello

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Perhaps we should all club together and offer a reward?

£5,000 for any information leading to the whereabouts of Marylee96. No time wasters please.

I agree. On that last part about time wasters. I certainly don't want the likes of Elizabeth Hurley or Elle McPherson bothering me on a daily basis unless they have specific information leading to the whereabouts of Marylee96.

As for the 5,000 Pounds Sterling, I confess that my Monopoly Money: $USD conversion system is on the Fritz today. Does that work out to about a buck seventy-eight? [&:]
Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Hello

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

5,000 pounds? Is that all for such as an important personage as Marylee96?
5,000 pounds of what? [&:]
warspite1

Well that is to be decided at a plenary session of the Executive Committee of the General Discussion forum to be held at our next Foum Congress to be held in September. Delegates to the congress can submit their suggestions to the forum workers for due consideration by the executive members.

What about Executive members like myself, from the Matrix Legion of Merit? I'd like to propose a question for due consideration by the rest of the Executive members: "Why is Warspite1 a numpty?" Personally, I'd like an answer, as I've been wondering about that myself for years now.
Image
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

. . . On that last part about time wasters. I certainly don't want the likes of Elizabeth Hurley or Elle McPherson bothering me on a daily basis . . .

They could bother me anytime. In the winter, I would even turn down the heat for my apartment . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
. . . On that last part about time wasters. I certainly don't want the likes of Elizabeth Hurley or Elle McPherson bothering me on a daily basis . . .

They could bother me anytime. In the winter, I would even turn down the heat for my apartment . . .
Apartment? When did they let you out? [X(]
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Perhaps we should all club together and offer a reward?

£5,000 for any information leading to the whereabouts of Marylee96. No time wasters please.

I agree. On that last part about time wasters. I certainly don't want the likes of Elizabeth Hurley or Elle McPherson bothering me on a daily basis unless they have specific information leading to the whereabouts of Marylee96.

As for the 5,000 Pounds Sterling, I confess that my Monopoly Money: $USD conversion system is on the Fritz today. Does that work out to about a buck seventy-eight? [&:]
That's 'a buck seventy-eight' in yen; which is $0.00001 in USD.
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Zorch



5,000 pounds of what? [&:]
warspite1

Well that is to be decided at a plenary session of the Executive Committee of the General Discussion forum to be held at our next Foum Congress to be held in September. Delegates to the congress can submit their suggestions to the forum workers for due consideration by the executive members.

What about Executive members like myself, from the Matrix Legion of Merit? I'd like to propose a question for due consideration by the rest of the Executive members: "Why is Warspite1 a numpty?" Personally, I'd like an answer, as I've been wondering about that myself for years now.
It's definitely high time the committee discussed that. Along with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFrdqQZ8FFc
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Hello

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Zorch



5,000 pounds of what? [&:]
warspite1

Well that is to be decided at a plenary session of the Executive Committee of the General Discussion forum to be held at our next Foum Congress to be held in September. Delegates to the congress can submit their suggestions to the forum workers for due consideration by the executive members.

What about Executive members like myself, from the Matrix Legion of Merit? I'd like to propose a question for due consideration by the rest of the Executive members: "Why is Warspite1 a numpty?" Personally, I'd like an answer, as I've been wondering about that myself for years now.
warspite1

Thank-you for your question comrade. I shall refer this to a plenary session of the numpty-consideration sub-committee which sits in two weeks. I believe we will have the necessary members so as to be quorate at that time.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Zorch



5,000 pounds of what? [&:]
warspite1

Well that is to be decided at a plenary session of the Executive Committee of the General Discussion forum to be held at our next Foum Congress to be held in September. Delegates to the congress can submit their suggestions to the forum workers for due consideration by the executive members.

What about Executive members like myself, from the Matrix Legion of Merit? I'd like to propose a question for due consideration by the rest of the Executive members: "Why is Warspite1 a numpty?" Personally, I'd like an answer, as I've been wondering about that myself for years now.


Hey stop getting so cerebral, I had to look that one up for the definition!
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

quote:

. . . On that last part about time wasters. I certainly don't want the likes of Elizabeth Hurley or Elle McPherson bothering me on a daily basis . . .

Zorch

They could bother me anytime. In the winter, I would even turn down the heat for my apartment . . .


Apartment? When did they let you out?

A few years ago. In fact, they booted me out at the end of March. I moved into my Blazer which I crashed about a week later. The setting sun popped out from behind a building and blinded me. The Law Enforcement Officer who responded first even said that he was seeing spots in his eyes from the sun.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

quote:

. . . On that last part about time wasters. I certainly don't want the likes of Elizabeth Hurley or Elle McPherson bothering me on a daily basis . . .

Zorch

They could bother me anytime. In the winter, I would even turn down the heat for my apartment . . .


Apartment? When did they let you out?

A few years ago. In fact, they booted me out at the end of March. I moved into my Blazer which I crashed about a week later. The setting sun popped out from behind a building and blinded me. The Law Enforcement Officer who responded first even said that he was seeing spots in his eyes from the sun.
Kind of like a Blinding Light on the Road to Damascus? (no offense to anyone anywhere anytime in any possible way)
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

Yup! But if I hadn't been kicked out, I probably would have moved anyway. Although there was pretty good looking nursing staff there . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”