Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: nate25

Wodin's formula was a success.
Warspite1

Not entirely - there's no way I'm posting on here.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: nate25

Wodin's formula was a success.
Warspite1

Not entirely - there's no way I'm posting on here.
Or on parusski's thread?
Image
User avatar
nate25
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:17 pm
Location: Fishers Indiana

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by nate25 »

Definitely not there, and I believe I can speak for W1 as well.
I have a subtle and cunning plan.
User avatar
rodney727
Posts: 1457
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm
Location: Iowa

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by rodney727 »

ORIGINAL: nate25

As opposed to all the cultural clarity oozing out of "Minnsoda"? [;)]
Let the Big Ten banter begin![:D]
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
User avatar
rodney727
Posts: 1457
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm
Location: Iowa

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by rodney727 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: nate25

As opposed to all the cultural clarity oozing out of "Minnsoda"? [;)]
Two words: Cleveland Browns.

Nuff said. [:'(]
Warspite1

Oh no - not more Genuine Frontier Gibberish [8|][:-][:(][&:][:@][:'(][>:]
Blazing saddles anyone?
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: rogo727

ORIGINAL: nate25

As opposed to all the cultural clarity oozing out of "Minnsoda"? [;)]
Let the Big Ten banter begin![:D]
Iowa?!? [:@] I hear they eat their young. Nothin' but cow shit and beer farts.

Oh wait-that was Wisconsin.
Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: rogo727

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy



Two words: Cleveland Browns.

Nuff said. [:'(]
Warspite1

Oh no - not more Genuine Frontier Gibberish [8|][:-][:(][&:][:@][:'(][>:]
Blazing saddles anyone?
No, dads-a-frackin-rats-a-farrin! I said the Sheriff is a ni[GONG] [:D]
Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: rogo727

ORIGINAL: nate25

As opposed to all the cultural clarity oozing out of "Minnsoda"? [;)]
Let the Big Ten banter begin![:D]
Warspite1

Come on guys - give me a chance! What is Big Ten banter?
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
rodney727
Posts: 1457
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm
Location: Iowa

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by rodney727 »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: rogo727

ORIGINAL: nate25

As opposed to all the cultural clarity oozing out of "Minnsoda"? [;)]
Let the Big Ten banter begin![:D]
Iowa?!? [:@] I hear they eat their young. Nothin' but cow shit and beer farts.

Oh wait-that was Wisconsin.
I want that pig nice and polished and go ahead and put a second coat on...it will remain in Iowa City for along time[:'(]
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
User avatar
rodney727
Posts: 1457
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm
Location: Iowa

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by rodney727 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: rogo727

ORIGINAL: nate25

As opposed to all the cultural clarity oozing out of "Minnsoda"? [;)]
Let the Big Ten banter begin![:D]
Warspite1

Come on guys - give me a chance! What is Big Ten banter?
Google it [:D]
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
User avatar
rodney727
Posts: 1457
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm
Location: Iowa

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by rodney727 »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: rogo727

ORIGINAL: warspite1


Warspite1

Oh no - not more Genuine Frontier Gibberish [8|][:-][:(][&:][:@][:'(][>:]
Blazing saddles anyone?
No, dads-a-frackin-rats-a-farrin! I said the Sheriff is a ni[GONG] [:D]
Lmao!!! One of the best movies ever
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
User avatar
nate25
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:17 pm
Location: Fishers Indiana

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by nate25 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: rogo727

ORIGINAL: nate25

As opposed to all the cultural clarity oozing out of "Minnsoda"? [;)]
Let the Big Ten banter begin![:D]
Warspite1

Come on guys - give me a chance! What is Big Ten banter?

W1, the Big Ten is one of our college football conferences over here. Ohio State, Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin are all members.
I have a subtle and cunning plan.
User avatar
rodney727
Posts: 1457
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm
Location: Iowa

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by rodney727 »

Sorry wodin! American humor didn't mean to get this off topic!
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: nate25

W1, the Big Ten is one of our college football conferences over here. Ohio State, Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin are all members.
Yes. Some of the schools (Minnesota in particular) encourage literacy. Sadly, Iowa, Ohio and Wisconsin haven't adopted the necessary curricular changes.

Warspite1: You know that the insignia of THE Ohio State University is the "Buckeye"? What is a 'buckeye' you ask? It's produced by a tree common in Ohio. Although it has no inherent nutritional value whatsoever and has an odd collection of plant projections from it.

In fact, a buckeye is best described as a worthless, big, hairy nut.
Image
User avatar
nate25
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:17 pm
Location: Fishers Indiana

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by nate25 »

For your further edification, W1, Minnesota's mascot is the Golden Gopher, a dirty, ground-dwelling rodent. [:D]
I have a subtle and cunning plan.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: nate25

For your further edification, W1, Minnesota's mascot is the Golden Gopher, a dirty, ground-dwelling rodent. [:D]
With an overbite problem...[:D]
Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: nate25

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: rogo727



Let the Big Ten banter begin![:D]
Warspite1

Come on guys - give me a chance! What is Big Ten banter?

W1, the Big Ten is one of our college football conferences over here. Ohio State, Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin are all members.
Warspite1

So football aside - is there any general inter state rivalry? If so, between whom?
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
nate25
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:17 pm
Location: Fishers Indiana

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by nate25 »

For THE Ohio State University (thank you, CB, you're quite correct there), it's definitely the University of Michigan.

I would have to say a lot of the mostly good-natured rivalries come from inter-collegiate sports.

The stench of Ann Arbor, Michigan can be picked out even as far south as Middletown, Ohio. [;)]
I have a subtle and cunning plan.
User avatar
rodney727
Posts: 1457
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm
Location: Iowa

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by rodney727 »

ORIGINAL: nate25

For your further edification, W1, Minnesota's mascot is the Golden Gopher, a dirty, ground-dwelling rodent. [:D]
Just like a badger huh?
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
User avatar
nate25
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:17 pm
Location: Fishers Indiana

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by nate25 »

You said it, Rogo, not me. [:)]
I have a subtle and cunning plan.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”