ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich

Post reports of your great victories and disastrous defeats here to share with other gamers.

Moderators: Panther Paul, Arjuna

Phoenix100
Posts: 2974
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:26 pm

RE: ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich

Post by Phoenix100 »

What a thriling idea, Daz! I'll mull it over. Almost feels like nothing to lose. Except it's possible that by just slugging away, defensively, I might be able to get round the back of him at Manhay and Grandmenil, which would be enough to hold him to a draw, maybe. But the romantic option is very tempting....

Yes. I hoped you would laugh. I do have my tongue in my cheek, whilst my commander persona is hitting the bottle....
User avatar
Arjuna
Posts: 17768
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Canberra, Australia
Contact:

RE: ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich

Post by Arjuna »

ORIGINAL: phoenix
Yes. I hoped you would laugh. I do have my tongue in my cheek, whilst my commander persona is hitting the bottle....
[:D]
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com
User avatar
dazkaz15
Posts: 1267
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:15 am

RE: ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich

Post by dazkaz15 »

Have you guys managed to play any more lately?
Phoenix100
Posts: 2974
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:26 pm

RE: ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich

Post by Phoenix100 »

No. We got hijacked by work, I think. For myself I'm in the middle of writing a book on a deadline and not sure when I'll get to devote that much time to playing MP again. Gary seems to have been caught up in RL things too. Playing SP is fine, because you can dip in and out whenever you want and don't need to concentrate so much, but MP is intense and takes up quite a bit of time. If you have time then I know Sharper is looking for an opponent, and probably Gary too. If Gary agreed I could send you my save and you could pick up where I left off!!! Or just start again. Sharper (Stephen Harper) needs a player mornings or afternoons weekdays UK time (which I can't do at all at the moment), Gary (Yakstock) seems able to play sometimes late afternoons UK time, running into late at night. So if you're keen, Daz, you should contact them!
User avatar
dazkaz15
Posts: 1267
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:15 am

RE: ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich

Post by dazkaz15 »

I'm in the same situation as you.
I love single player as you can just hit that pause button, and get on with other things. At the moment my top priority is sorting through 1500 images we took in Florida!
As I now know my way around photoshop it seams that its my job to sort, delete, and post to facebook a record of our trip.
As I am managing a steady rate of about three images a day I should be finished in about a year [:'(]
Post Reply

Return to “After Action Reports”