The first WITP customer !!!!

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Joel Billings
Posts: 33775
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

RE: Geeks!!!!!!

Post by Joel Billings »

ORIGINAL: gunnergoz

Joel- I see you're from Encinitas. I'm down in San Diego. Any chance I could swing by and buy a copy of WITP from you anytime soon? Prettyplease? [:D]

Are you kidding, I haven't even gotten my copy of the game yet. [:D] Today sure was a nice day around here.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
User avatar
David Heath
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 5:00 pm

RE: Geeks!!!!!!

Post by David Heath »

Hi Guys

Yea when I first started The Gamers Net I signed that game and could never get them to do any and finally drop it. We then sold TGN to IMagic and after the left iMagic started Matrix Games. Man that seems like forever ago.

David
User avatar
gunnergoz
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue May 21, 2002 4:57 am
Location: San Diego CA
Contact:

RE: Geeks!!!!!!

Post by gunnergoz »

Can't blame a guy for trying!

Yep, near-perfect weather in sunny Sandy Ego. Hope we both get our copies soon! And thanks for all the great work you all have put in on this, it is going to be taking up all of my free time for a long while to come.
"Things are getting better!
...Well, maybe not as good as they were yesterday, but much better than they will be tomorrow!"
-Old Russian saying
User avatar
brisd
Posts: 613
Joined: Sat May 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: San Diego, CA

RE: Geeks!!!!!!

Post by brisd »

ORIGINAL: gunnergoz

Joel- I see you're from Encinitas. I'm down in San Diego. Any chance I could swing by and buy a copy of WITP from you anytime soon? Prettyplease? [:D]

Hey, that's a great idea. And if he says no, we San Diegans could kidnap him and hold him hostage for our copies of WITP! .

Nah, I'll wait patiently for my copy, I am enjoying another beautiful day in Sandee and know that once WITP is here, I won't care whether I am here or Columbus as I'll be inside most of the day (ack!) [:'(]
"I propose to fight it out on this line if it takes all summer."-Note sent with Congressman Washburne from Spotsylvania, May 11, 1864, to General Halleck. - General Ulysses S. Grant
User avatar
gunnergoz
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue May 21, 2002 4:57 am
Location: San Diego CA
Contact:

RE: Geeks!!!!!!

Post by gunnergoz »

Brisd-
Have you been down to see the USS Midway museum yet? It's pretty cool, especially if you haven't been on a carrier before. Check it out.
"Things are getting better!
...Well, maybe not as good as they were yesterday, but much better than they will be tomorrow!"
-Old Russian saying
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”