In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
patrickl
Posts: 1530
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 6:57 pm
Location: Singapore

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Post by patrickl »

Hi,
ORIGINAL: ChezDaJez

I don't know why he left and I hope my debates with him did not cause him to leave.

Chez

Don't feel bad about it. For all you know, he left for other reasons. He must accept the fact that there will always people who disagree or misunderstand him. For those who disagree with him, he should accept this as no 2 men are alike and carry on surfing the forum as fellow forum members. For those who misunderstand, further elaboration should clear the air.
Just my 2 cents opinion.[;)]
Image
Banner designed by rogueusmc
User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Post by Gem35 »

Oh I don't know... I personaly don't know him or anyone else here very well, all I can go on are the posts I read from all of you. To keep it short, I can't care any less if that guy is posting regularly or not.
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”