ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: sprior
Slightly drunk watching Blade Runner with daughter unit.
Is daughter unit drunk too? I can imagine the fortitude it would take someone of her generation to sit through that movie.
No, she's only 17.
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: sprior
Slightly drunk watching Blade Runner with daughter unit.
Is daughter unit drunk too? I can imagine the fortitude it would take someone of her generation to sit through that movie.
Well it is pricey

ORIGINAL: Apollo11
Hi all,
It is +15 degrees Celsius here... same as yesterday... [X(]
Leo "Apollo11"

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: DivePac88
Morning Tithe, beautiful hot day here, but no turn in in-box, feel withdrawal coming on.
Looks like WitE is a great game, will watch it with interest,but I am a Pacific nut.![]()
I thought you were a Pacific flightless bird/dinosaur. [:'(]

ORIGINAL: Apollo11
Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: Apollo11
No demo (just as there was no demo to UV / WitP / WitP-AE)...
As for captivation I am 100% sure the WitE is very captivating and that playability is immense... there are simply so many different things to try for both sides...
And there are tons of variables that determine outcome (including very important "Lady Luck" [:D]) that tanks as just one weapon system are not that important in grand scheme of things...
I'd love to try it but I'm really afraid of an OAOW clone. [:(]
The WitE is nothing like TOAW (I have TOAW-CoW = "Toe Operational Art of War - Century of Warfare" for years)! [:)]
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: sprior
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: sprior
Slightly drunk watching Blade Runner with daughter unit.
Is daughter unit drunk too? I can imagine the fortitude it would take someone of her generation to sit through that movie.
No, she's only 17.

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: sprior
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Is daughter unit drunk too? I can imagine the fortitude it would take someone of her generation to sit through that movie.
No, she's only 17.
Fine, fine, ignore the joke. [:'(]
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Morning tithe. 27 deg out this morning. That 1 C to you Fahrenheit-challenged. Brrrr.
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: Apollo11
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
I'd love to try it but I'm really afraid of an OAOW clone. [:(]
The WitE is nothing like TOAW (I have TOAW-CoW = "Toe Operational Art of War - Century of Warfare" for years)! [:)]
There's Toe warfare that doesnt involve Terminus? [X(]
[:D]


Pfft...it won't get above freezing for another 3 months.ORIGINAL: sprior
It's supposed to get above freezing tomroow.

You lost me at 'sixty'...[&:]ORIGINAL: sprior
Well it is pricey
Sixty quid 2 weeks befoe Crimbo with a wife, 2 kids and 2 cats to feed? Maybe not (yet).

ORIGINAL: sprior
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Morning tithe. 27 deg out this morning. That 1 C to you Fahrenheit-challenged. Brrrr.
So, if 32F is 0C how can 27 F be 1C? Stll brrrrrr.

Onime, the proper THREAD fashion to respond to this response is to sidestep the other subject 'reset' and ignore it altogether in fashioning one's response. In this case, Sprior is attempting to suggest that his daughter is only 17, thus incapable of being drunk too. One must ignore this attempted connection for the sake of THE THREAD communiques. To whit:ORIGINAL: sprior
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: sprior
Slightly drunk watching Blade Runner with daughter unit.
Is daughter unit drunk too? I can imagine the fortitude it would take someone of her generation to sit through that movie.
No, she's only 17.

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
You lost me at 'sixty'...[&:]ORIGINAL: sprior
Well it is pricey
Sixty quid 2 weeks befoe Crimbo with a wife, 2 kids and 2 cats to feed? Maybe not (yet).