ORIGINAL: invernomuto
ORIGINAL: el cid again
I tried tests in 1945 - putting a US fleet at Osaka - and the whole Japanese air force died in one day - in spite of NO airplanes for the Americans! They scored a single hit on USS New Jersey. Joe said - yeah - after a fixed date - Japanese planes can't function. Another person on the forum confirmed Joe's findings. Thereafter I test late war planes in 1941 - for even tests. Joe said he had 12,000 turns experience - and he felt "one day Japan can fight - the next it cannot - in the air" - that day in mid 1943.
Not sure what you are doing - but my test indicated Japan needs NO air force in 1945 - if it flies it dies.
Can somebody from Matrix confirm that? If it is true I will stop playing...
I'm interested too in the details... I'm not sure that i would play this game anymore too...
Allied already have advantage in supperior ac (speed, speed, speed!) and this bonus is pretty stupid thing, i'm sure. It is based on pressumption that Japan doesn't have exp pilots anymore so Allied veterans will bounce them more often. This bonus should be negated if Japan pilots are skilled, don't you think?
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
There is an Allied CAP bonus starting in 7/43. Gives Allied airgroups the bounce more often.
Nik, thanks for info. Does it mean that any allied ac have this bonus?
(that would explain why Franks barely achived 1:1 kills ratio against Kittyhawk III)...



