At least now , our Food Tradition entered Unesco Immaterial Patrimoine.
French food is very good and deserves protecting from bad copies. I once tried "Wisconson Brie". Don't.
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
At least now , our Food Tradition entered Unesco Immaterial Patrimoine.
ORIGINAL: gladiatt
Well Ok....
ORIGINAL: sprior
At least now , our Food Tradition entered Unesco Immaterial Patrimoine.
French food is very good and deserves protecting from bad copies. I once tried "Wisconson Brie". Don't.
Thanks, and the same to you Eric! [:)]ORIGINAL: gladiatt
OK Guys,
to quote our friend Leo
"Time to go home tithe".
Have a nice week end everyone
And now, really leaving..........
ORIGINAL: sprior
At least now , our Food Tradition entered Unesco Immaterial Patrimoine.
French food is very good and deserves protecting from bad copies. I once tried "Wisconson Brie". Don't.
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ORIGINAL: sprior
At least now , our Food Tradition entered Unesco Immaterial Patrimoine.
French food is very good and deserves protecting from bad copies. I once tried "Wisconson Brie". Don't.
Anything's better than English food...[:'(]
ORIGINAL: Terminus
I'll live longer...[:'(]

ORIGINAL: gladiatt
ORIGINAL: sprior
At least now , our Food Tradition entered Unesco Immaterial Patrimoine.
French food is very good and deserves protecting from bad copies. I once tried "Wisconson Brie". Don't.
[:-] i won't ! I reall y like our cheese, no others country can make something as tasty as our's (and i've already tried many).
And now, really leaving..........

ORIGINAL: Dixie
ORIGINAL: gladiatt
ORIGINAL: sprior
French food is very good and deserves protecting from bad copies. I once tried "Wisconson Brie". Don't.
[:-] i won't ! I reall y like our cheese, no others country can make something as tasty as our's (and i've already tried many).
And now, really leaving..........
You'll love America though, they've got cheese (prepare to have your mind blown!) that comes in a spray can!
C'est incredible! Or was that inedible? I forget.
ORIGINAL: sprior
I bought the computer game when it came out but never got round to installing it. How does it play against the AI or does CoG do a better job?ORIGINAL: Grollub
I have the board game and bought the computer game when it was released. Haven't played it for a year(+) though. Was there anything particular you wanted to ask about?ORIGINAL: sprior
Anyone have much experience with Empires in Arms?
