THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by scott64 »

Nice ebay find [:'(][X(]

Image
Attachments
CB53.jpg
CB53.jpg (418.08 KiB) Viewed 305 times
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

Good night, dudes...
Image
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Grollub »

Good morning gents.
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
comte
Posts: 2394
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 am
Location: Be'eri, Hadarom, Israel

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by comte »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Just got the annual Christmas gift from the hospital. I'd have liked to get some money for a new copier for my department instead. The one we have is Paleolithic...[:@]

Well you need to destroy the copier [;)]

Image
Attachments
officespa..printer.jpg
officespa..printer.jpg (28.58 KiB) Viewed 305 times
User avatar
comte
Posts: 2394
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 am
Location: Be'eri, Hadarom, Israel

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by comte »

Good Morning guys [:)] I saw a flurry tonight its a nice balmy -2 degrees centigrade right now here in New England.
User avatar
comte
Posts: 2394
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 am
Location: Be'eri, Hadarom, Israel

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by comte »

ORIGINAL: witpqs
ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Lima beans are kind of nasty also.

Don't care much for collard greens or okra either.......................

How about this?


Image

You could heat up that canned bacon using the machine gun method

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2010/0 ... un-method/
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: Aces8
ORIGINAL: Terminus

Just got the annual Christmas gift from the hospital. I'd have liked to get some money for a new copier for my department instead. The one we have is Paleolithic...[:@]

Well you need to destroy the copier [;)]

Image

I'd love to, but it might attract attention...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Aces8

Good Morning guys [:)] I saw a flurry tonight its a nice balmy -2 degrees centigrade right now here in New England.
Well, that sounds swell. We're expecting 11 inches (~27cm) of the white stuff today. Tomorrow's temperatures-with wind chill-will be about -30F (~-30C). Thank THREAD that internet (and electricity) working!

ETA: Snow forecast just upgraded to 18 inches snow, with 35 MPH winds. Blizzard warnings in effect. Somehow, I just KNOW that Bruce is going to chime in and explain to everyone what the temperature is in Florida today. [:D]
Image
User avatar
radar
Posts: 339
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:58 pm
Location: Dayton, Ohio

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by radar »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Aces8

Good Morning guys [:)] I saw a flurry tonight its a nice balmy -2 degrees centigrade right now here in New England.
Well, that sounds swell. We're expecting 11 inches (~27cm) of the white stuff today. Tomorrow's temperatures-with wind chill-will be about -30F (~-30C). Thank THREAD that internet (and electricity) working!

ETA: Snow forecast just upgraded to 18 inches snow, with 35 MPH winds. Blizzard warnings in effect. Somehow, I just KNOW that Bruce is going to chime in and explain to everyone what the temperature is in Florida today. [:D]
Almost any of us could chime in on that forecast...stay warm and toasty. (Code for drink lots of Scotch)
USS Terry (DD-513) — Battle of the Atlantic, Solomon and Marianas Islands campaigns and the Battle of Iwo Jima
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: radar

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Aces8

Good Morning guys [:)] I saw a flurry tonight its a nice balmy -2 degrees centigrade right now here in New England.
Well, that sounds swell. We're expecting 11 inches (~27cm) of the white stuff today. Tomorrow's temperatures-with wind chill-will be about -30F (~-30C). Thank THREAD that internet (and electricity) working!

ETA: Snow forecast just upgraded to 18 inches snow, with 35 MPH winds. Blizzard warnings in effect. Somehow, I just KNOW that Bruce is going to chime in and explain to everyone what the temperature is in Florida today. [:D]
Almost any of us could chime in on that forecast...stay warm and toasty. (Code for drink lots of Scotch)
Irish whiskey for me, thanks. There's plenty to keep me warm for the day.
Image
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Grollub »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Aces8

Good Morning guys [:)] I saw a flurry tonight its a nice balmy -2 degrees centigrade right now here in New England.
Well, that sounds swell. We're expecting 11 inches (~27cm) of the white stuff today. Tomorrow's temperatures-with wind chill-will be about -30F (~-30C). Thank THREAD that internet (and electricity) working!

ETA: Snow forecast just upgraded to 18 inches snow, with 35 MPH winds. Blizzard warnings in effect. Somehow, I just KNOW that Bruce is going to chime in and explain to everyone what the temperature is in Florida today. [:D]
[X(]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Morning tithe.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: radar

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Aces8

Good Morning guys [:)] I saw a flurry tonight its a nice balmy -2 degrees centigrade right now here in New England.
Well, that sounds swell. We're expecting 11 inches (~27cm) of the white stuff today. Tomorrow's temperatures-with wind chill-will be about -30F (~-30C). Thank THREAD that internet (and electricity) working!

ETA: Snow forecast just upgraded to 18 inches snow, with 35 MPH winds. Blizzard warnings in effect. Somehow, I just KNOW that Bruce is going to chime in and explain to everyone what the temperature is in Florida today. [:D]
Almost any of us could chime in on that forecast...stay warm and toasty. (Code for drink lots of Scotch)

Except me. Theyre promising 54 F.....and rain. [8|]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by thegreatwent »

Good Morning Tithe[&o][&o][&o]

User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by thegreatwent »

I am drooling over WitE but need an extra day each week to fit it in. "Russian skies go on forever" to quote Solzhenitsyn.
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Aces8

Good Morning guys [:)] I saw a flurry tonight its a nice balmy -2 degrees centigrade right now here in New England.
Well, that sounds swell. We're expecting 11 inches (~27cm) of the white stuff today. Tomorrow's temperatures-with wind chill-will be about -30F (~-30C). Thank THREAD that internet (and electricity) working!

ETA: Snow forecast just upgraded to 18 inches snow, with 35 MPH winds. Blizzard warnings in effect. Somehow, I just KNOW that Bruce is going to chime in and explain to everyone what the temperature is in Florida today. [:D]

Sometimes I miss the snow from when I lived in Rochester, MN. [:)]

Sometimes I don't. [:'(]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Good Saturday morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by thegreatwent »

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aces8

Good Morning guys I saw a flurry tonight its a nice balmy -2 degrees centigrade right now here in New England.


Well, that sounds swell. We're expecting 11 inches (~27cm) of the white stuff today. Tomorrow's temperatures-with wind chill-will be about -30F (~-30C). Thank THREAD that internet (and electricity) working!

ETA: Snow forecast just upgraded to 18 inches snow, with 35 MPH winds. Blizzard warnings in effect. Somehow, I just KNOW that Bruce is going to chime in and explain to everyone what the temperature is in Florida today.



Sometimes I miss the snow from when I lived in Rochester, MN.

Sometimes I don't.

I remember one year where a group of Mallards decided to winter in Como Park. I think they made it due to all the folks who brought them food and possibly workers from the nearby zoo. Minnesota, a good place to be from [:)]
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent

I am drooling over WitE but need an extra day each week to fit it in. "Russian skies go on forever" to quote Solzhenitsyn.

"And there are no roads" to quote Guderian...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by scott64 »

My blog hit 2000 page views over the night. [X(] 81 today alone. [X(][:)]
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”