ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Nope. I have WitE, though...[:'(]
but your too dum to play it.
[:'(]
Wrong again, Tubbsy! Wanna go for the three-fer?[:'(]
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Nope. I have WitE, though...[:'(]
but your too dum to play it.
[:'(]
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Well, Tubbsy seems to have waddled off...
Your channeling again. Should have said no to the Ding Dongs and Twinkees.
[:)]
ORIGINAL: USS America
Log free Thread!!! - Tithe. [&o]

ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Terminus
I'll channel you a boot to the head, Loggy...
Just for that you get a CD of Laibach doing Xmas carrols.
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
ORIGINAL: JWE
Well bless her little GF unit heart. I'm serious. Rescue gets you major points in the "Big Book". What's two puddles and a pillow, anyway?ORIGINAL: Nikademus
GF unit apparantly doesn't have enough misery in her life so what does she do.....
she volunteers to foster a Pitbull rescue for a week or two. Now we have double trouble........thing is cute but not fully house trained and has already been bred twice despite being barely over a year old.
Casualty list thus far:
1 pillow.
2 rugs peed on.
Last nite we tried letting it sleep in our room so that it would stop whinning in it's kenel.
I wake up to find a strange shaped face looking at me..
Every morning, about 5:30, for the last 12 years, there is this Abby Hamster dog standing on my chest, licking my face saying, Dad, I gotta pee. You gots a dog, you don't need an alarm clock.
Yup, animals are great. I think we're destined to have 4 cats continuously. We had one move on to bigger and better things when she passed away of old age. We decided to not get another. When we retire, we're thinking no animals so we can come and go when we want. Ha! A couple weeks later my son brought a kitten home that he found in the bushes at work. Then he goes back to college. Rotten kid. Back to 4.... [8|] This one is nuts. Every morning when the alarm goes off, she gets up (she sleeps on our bed, of course) goes on our headboard and starts removing the wallpaper from the wall. What a way to wake up. Fortunately, we're removing the wallpaper from all the rooms in our house. We haven't gotten to the bedroom yet. We'll wait a while. Let our goofball cat do some of our work for us.

ORIGINAL: Dixie
[:D]
![]()

ORIGINAL: Aces8
I managed to liberate Viejkie Luki in blizzard conditions I think I'm starting to get the hang of this [:)]
![]()
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
ORIGINAL: Apollo11
Hi all,
It was -12 degrees celsius this morning... [X(]
Leo "Apollo11"
Global warming, yeah right. It's -14C here (-22C with wind chill). This just plain sucks.


ORIGINAL: Nikademus
GF unit apparantly doesn't have enough misery in her life so what does she do.....
she volunteers to foster a Pitbull rescue for a week or two. Now we have double trouble........thing is cute but not fully house trained and has already been bred twice despite being barely over a year old.
Casualty list thus far:
1 pillow.
2 rugs peed on.
Last nite we tried letting it sleep in our room so that it would stop whinning in it's kenel.
I wake up to find a strange shaped face looking at me..

ORIGINAL: Aces8
I managed to liberate Viejkie Luki in blizzard conditions I think I'm starting to get the hang of this [:)]
![]()
