THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning gents.
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Brother Onime - this is nothing like TOAW... rest assured... [:)]
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: USS America
ORIGINAL: Aces8
I managed to liberate Viejkie Luki in blizzard conditions I think I'm starting to get the hang of this [:)]
![]()
Sure looks good. [8D]
Looks like TOAW. [:(]
Brother Onime - this is nothing like TOAW... rest assured... [:)]
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Apollo11
Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: USS America
Sure looks good. [8D]
Looks like TOAW. [:(]
Brother Onime - this is nothing like TOAW... rest assured... [:)]
Leo "Apollo11"
I quite liked TAOW actually.
[center]
Bigger boys stole my sig

Bigger boys stole my sig
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: stuman
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
Guys I need help here..........
Death to Log! Incinerate! Exterminate! Something-Else-Ending-With-"ate!"
extirpate,
dominate,
fornicate....oh, wait, ignore that one
master...no, forget that one as well....
[center]
Bigger boys stole my sig

Bigger boys stole my sig
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good Morning Guys [:)] a very cold -9 Degrees Centigrade here in New England saw some snow flurries as I was taking the trash out in these early morning hours.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Dixie
ORIGINAL: Apollo11
Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Looks like TOAW. [:(]
Brother Onime - this is nothing like TOAW... rest assured... [:)]
Leo "Apollo11"
I quite liked TAOW actually.
I enjoy TOAW myself [:)] but WITE is a different beast I'm enjoying it the interface is fantastic. I figured out how to merge smaller Soviet units into those fantastic rifle corps. Now I gotta figure out how the air war aspect works.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Then you will love WitE Martin! [:)]
I have ToaW-CoW for long long time now and although it was great fun many things can't be done in "universal" simulator - the WitE is, therefore, great specialized engine!
Now we have it for WitE "War in the East" (i.e. Eastern Front) and in the future there will be linked WitA ("War in the Africa" and WitW "War in the West"! [:D]
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: Dixie
ORIGINAL: Apollo11
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Looks like TOAW. [:(]
Brother Onime - this is nothing like TOAW... rest assured... [:)]
I quite liked TAOW actually.
Then you will love WitE Martin! [:)]
I have ToaW-CoW for long long time now and although it was great fun many things can't be done in "universal" simulator - the WitE is, therefore, great specialized engine!
Now we have it for WitE "War in the East" (i.e. Eastern Front) and in the future there will be linked WitA ("War in the Africa" and WitW "War in the West"! [:D]
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
HTC Desire tithe
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
RE: THE THREAD!!!
there will be linked WitA ("War in the Africa" and WitW "War in the West"!
Time to start saving up, clearing kids and cats out the house before finally sending wife for extended stays to her mothers so I can play that.
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Nice! [:)]
Your first Android?
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: Grollub
HTC Desire tithe
Nice! [:)]
Your first Android?
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Greetings and salutations tithe, to all you denizens of the THE THREAD!!! 


When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Apollo11
Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Grollub
HTC Desire tithe
Nice! [:)]
Your first Android?
Leo "Apollo11"
[:)]
Yup. Amazing phone.
[:)]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Oops. One smiley to many. Maybe I should increase font size a little.
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
No problems with finger navigation usage?
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: Grollub
ORIGINAL: Apollo11
ORIGINAL: Grollub
HTC Desire tithe
Nice! [:)]
Your first Android?
[:)]
Yup. Amazing phone.
[:)]
No problems with finger navigation usage?
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
None. Screen sensitivity and interface v.good.
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
- Onime No Kyo
- Posts: 16846
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Morning tithe.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
- Onime No Kyo
- Posts: 16846
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Grollub
Oops. One smiley to many. Maybe I should increase font size a little.
Maybe you are you getting old? [X(]

"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Wargamers don't get old, they just get crusty.
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
True [:)]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"






