Search found 2 matches

by osufan1015
Wed May 18, 2005 5:22 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Uncommon Valor Digital Download Available!
Replies: 10
Views: 527

RE: Uncommon Valor Digital Download Available!

<t> Am I in the wrong area for this question? All I want is the link to get a backup copy for the game I purchased and nobody is responding to me. The virus I got on my system a few days ago caused my system to shut down every couple of minutes and eventually created passwords for my windows profile ...
by osufan1015
Mon May 16, 2005 4:39 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Uncommon Valor Digital Download Available!
Replies: 10
Views: 527

RE: Uncommon Valor Digital Download Available!

<r> I did the digital download a few weeks ago which I thought was a great service. I received confirmation emails but today...I had to reformat my computer. I seemed to remember that I get free downloads for the game for 30 days from the purchase if I have problems. Please let me know what you can ...

Go to advanced search