Search found 11 matches

by rembaldi
Fri May 27, 2005 4:25 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Sound fixed$
Replies: 1
Views: 113

Sound fixed$

<t> After I chopped my registries and drivers to hell with a so called cleaner, my computer wasn't very user friendly anymore. I formated the HD and fresh installed all. The sound effects works now. I will post my new dxdiag so you may possible find the conflict based off the old dxdiag in other ...
by rembaldi
Sun May 22, 2005 7:03 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: How to get tech/customer support?
Replies: 4
Views: 2020

How to get tech/customer support?

<t> Every trail I go down to find customer support goes right back to the forums. This in mind, how am I supposed to get suppport or refund for my game that wont work properly, but exceeds the specified requirements to run on my computer. I have waited most of a week for acknowledgement from someone ...
by rembaldi
Fri May 20, 2005 9:18 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Sound effects = null
Replies: 10
Views: 388

RE: Sound effects = null

<t> I pulled out a really old sound blaster 1997ish last week, i beleieve it was a source of conflict with HalfLife2. So I use the onboard audio only now. Device manager doesnt show the old card in there anymore, could the old drivers be in there causing issues? I have completely unsinstalled the ...
by rembaldi
Fri May 20, 2005 1:34 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Sound effects = null
Replies: 10
Views: 388

RE: Sound effects = null

no conflicts i am aware of, no third party i know of either:(
by rembaldi
Thu May 19, 2005 10:32 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Sound effects = null
Replies: 10
Views: 388

RE: Sound effects = null

Nope, doesnt work. I can't seem to get the game to go to window mode either.
by rembaldi
Thu May 19, 2005 8:48 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: MOVED: Sound effects wont play on GGWoW
Replies: 0
Views: 42

MOVED: Sound effects wont play on GGWoW

Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support: fb.asp?m=864130
by rembaldi
Thu May 19, 2005 8:48 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Sound effects wont play on GGWoW
Replies: 0
Views: 88

Sound effects wont play on GGWoW

<t> I have the latest sound driver for my intel865perl motherboard with built in sound. I have directx 9.0c. All sound works for me on everything, but this game i just bought.<br/>
The music plays in game, and the movies. The sound effects and mouse sound doesn't work. My computer meets, and exceed ...
by rembaldi
Thu May 19, 2005 3:42 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Sound effects = null
Replies: 10
Views: 388

RE: Sound effects = null

I have updated to the newest soundmax driver available to the Intel865perl motherboard. It still doesnt help. 09/2004 is its date of update i believe.
by rembaldi
Wed May 18, 2005 9:07 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Sound effects = null
Replies: 10
Views: 388

RE: Sound effects = null

<t> ------------------<br/>
System Information<br/>
------------------<br/>
Time of this report: 5/18/2005, 20:39:17<br/>
Machine name: K-J-DUNN<br/>
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)<br/>
Language: English (Regional ...
by rembaldi
Wed May 18, 2005 8:54 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Sound effects = null
Replies: 10
Views: 388

Sound effects = null

<t> I hear music always, and the movies sounds are great. Are there other sounds? I hear no war effects, explosions troop, movement, nothing besides music. <br/>
<br/>
I bought game 2 days ago and imediately downloaded the patch following installation. The sounds effects is turned up to 10 as is ...

Go to advanced search