How to get tech/customer support?

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
rembaldi
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 8:47 pm

How to get tech/customer support?

Post by rembaldi »

Every trail I go down to find customer support goes right back to the forums. This in mind, how am I supposed to get suppport or refund for my game that wont work properly, but exceeds the specified requirements to run on my computer. I have waited most of a week for acknowledgement from someone from tech support that I have an issue of "no in game sound other than music." I realize I can still play the game without sound while others have completely garbled screens. This goes back to at least acknowledging that you see my problem, because tehnically I don't enjoy the game or want to play it muted.
Tech support please acknowlege a fix or explanation for my sound issue or buy my game back please.
User avatar
Joel Billings
Posts: 33776
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

RE: How to get tech/customer support?

Post by Joel Billings »

Did you email support@matrixgames.com? Usually Erik or Marc will respond to your posts on the forum. I'm surprised that they haven't yet responded. Hopefully they'll get back to you soon.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
User avatar
Tac2i
Posts: 2083
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:57 pm
Location: WV USA

RE: How to get tech/customer support?

Post by Tac2i »

Based on an earlier post by rembaldi in another thread, I think he may have a possible conflict between a previously installed PCI soundcard and the onboard soundcard.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: How to get tech/customer support?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Rembaldi,

I'm not sure how you slipped through the cracks, but I'm sorry if you haven't received a response. If you e-mailed us at support@matrixgames.com, we respond within 24 hours (except some weekends/holidays). If you haven't received a reply, please check your spam/junk filter to make sure it wasn't dumped in there instead of your inbox.

Please either re-send to support@matrixgames.com or copy your e-mail here so that we can help. Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
rembaldi
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 8:47 pm

RE: How to get tech/customer support?

Post by rembaldi »

Will do thankyou
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support”