Search found 3 matches

by rorris
Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:41 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War Between the States
Topic: CSC questions
Replies: 1
Views: 104

CSC questions

Stupid question,

Can someone just explain to me how the CSCs are used. Do you still attach units to them and then attach that leader to the higher leader?

Do you attach more then one infantry leader? Is there a reason to do so?
by rorris
Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:56 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War Between the States
Topic: Supply Shortage
Replies: 3
Views: 121

RE: Supply Shortage

<t> Problem is it wouldn't let me build depots because of that message AND pretty sure it was shutting me down across the board as my blockade basically suddenly turned off. It was like I was out of supplies total, even tho I had been building just them for months because I started getting that ...
by rorris
Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:59 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War Between the States
Topic: Supply Shortage
Replies: 3
Views: 121

Supply Shortage

I keep getting an error message Supply Shortage. How can I fix this? I have been making a lot supplies with no success.

Go to advanced search